Looking for an easy way to help your kids fall in love with math? Try Wonderland Math, the smart and immersive after-school activity that kids love! Keep reading to find out more and how you can take advantage of an amazing trial offer that’s too good to pass up!
This post is sponsored by Wonderland Math. All opinions are my own.
Math has never been my strong suit. As a child and even into my college years, I struggled. I failed Algebra three times.
I can’t help but worry my children may experience the same struggles. Last year when our teacher told us my daughter needed improvement in Math, I semi-panicked as I remembered the frustrations I experienced.
Thankfully there is Wonderland Math, a fun, interactive online experience that allows students to learn with their friends – the way they want.
I signed my daughter up for the free trial. Admittedly, she wasn’t thrilled with attending because her love of math is dismal.
Guess what? After only two classes, my daughter looks forward to the class. She looks forward to participating in the challenges and loves seeing her online teacher and friends weekly.
I’ve seen her excitement and confidence build with each week and she is developing a love of learning math. It’s a WIN-WIN!
What is Wonderland Math?
Wonderland Math is an interactive learning activity that combines live tutoring with an engaging, story-based curriculum. Wonderland Math is made for 2nd – 5th graders. In Wonderland, learning is fun, collaborative and purposeful, and obstacles and stumbles are seen as opportunities for growth and improvement. Parents can track their child’s progress and get weekly video updates from our exceptional teachers.
Why Wonderland Math?
We have tried a few learning after-school programs. Here’s why I think Wonderland Math works the best for our child:
- Online class – Take the course from the convenience of your home with a time that works for your family.
- Learning with friends makes it fun – She looks forward to seeing the same teacher and friends that live across the US.
- Engaging instructors – Her teacher is patient, dedicated and knows how to get the kids excited about math.
- Small classes – Only 4 students per class!
- Earn prizes – students can earn gems to trade in for real life prizes.
- Story-based curriculum – 60 minutes of an immersive journey kids love.
- Engaging math games – Games are fun, so kids don’t realize it’s learning in disguise.
- Common core aligned
- Affordable pricing
How much is Wonderland Math?
Wonderland Math offers two prices:
- Monthly – $149 a month with no commitment.
- Annual – $99 for 12 month commitment. (Best Value)
Try this Exclusive Wonderland Math Promo Code
Take advantage of this amazing trial offer! Try 1 month for $1. (Program trial is regularly priced at $49) After the first month, the program is $99 a month for an annual commitment, or $149 a month. Cancel at any time!
This trial includes a live, instructor-led story learning adventure.
- Story-based curriculum with Wonderland characters to guide your child through challenges
- Immersive interface that encourages engagement and excitement
- 25 Gems to start students can trade in for real life prizes!
- Common Core Aligned Curriculum
- Application of Growth Mindset Principles and learning
With so many kids falling behind (thanks to the pandemic) Wonderland Math is a great after-school option for parents to consider. Math will always be an important subject for kids to learn. No matter your child’s level of math comprehension, this online program can be beneficial and help them excel further. Try it for $1 and see if it works for your family.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Wonderland Math. The opinions and text are all mine.