This free weekly meal planner will help organize your breakfast, lunch, and dinner recipes. This free meal planning guide also includes recipe cards, grocery list planning, and more. Keep reading to find out how to download and use this amazing resource!
Printable weekly planner with recipe cards
This weekly food planner is going to change your life in a positive way! Planning ahead will make your life with kids so much easier and less stressful. Eat healthier and spend less! Also, these free budget planners will help you reach your financial goals faster.
Benefits of Meal Planning
- Save money – avoid making impulse purchases which often had added costs for the convenience.
- Healthier eating habits – when you plan ahead you are able to plan healthier recipes and prep ingredients when you have more time.
- Learn portion control – by eating at home you can avoid overeating. I know I tend to overeat at restaurants.
- Less stress – Avoid feeling stressed by having your meals planned ahead. Nothing is worse than not knowing what to eat when 5 pm hits. That’s when desperation and hasty decisions start.
What does our Weekly Meal Planner include?
- Daily meal planning section for breakfast, lunch and dinner meals
- Snack ideas
- Grocery list organized by protein, vegetables, fruit, frozen, dry goods and miscellaneous items.
Free recipe cards
One worksheet includes four recipe cards to give you easy access to your recipes for the week. Print several copies on your home computer and place in a recipe card holder like this or in a folder.
Quick and easy recipes
Need recipe inspiration? Consider these easy to make weeknight recipes:
Get organized and Download planner now
Don’t forget to share on social
If you love this meal-planning guide, you will love all the ones I am pinning right now. Follow me on Pinterest for more meal planning hacks.