Don’t know where to start when it comes to self-care? Try the 30 Day Self-Care Challenge! This challenge will help decrease stress and spark joy in your life. It’s easy to forget about ourselves and our own needs when we are busy tending to everyone else in the household. Since the productivity challenge brought me great results, I thought a self-care challenge couldn’t hurt.
30 Day Self Care Challenge
By doing a 30-day challenge you can take small efforts daily to make big results on your mood! Don’t forget to make yourself a priority and put these tasks on your calendar. Make time to do simple things that will bring you joy and happiness. At the end of this challenge, reflect and write down how you feel. Do you feel better? Have you started a new routine that you truly enjoy?
- Buy yourself flowers.
- Read a book.
- Take a detox bath.
- Take a long walk in nature.
- Get a massage.
- Eat a big salad.
- Get 8 hours of sleep.
- Do a 10-minute meditation before bed.
- Have a phone-free day.
- Apply a face mask.
- Call someone you love.
- Schedule a doctor’s and dental visit.
- Plant something.
- List 10 things you are grateful for.
- Watch your favorite movie of all time.
- Declutter things from your closet.
- Have a solo dance party.
- Listen to your favorite music.
- Get a manicure and pedicure.
- Read your favorite magazine.
- Say no to something you don’t feel like doing.
- Watch the sunrise.
- Go out for coffee and cake.
- Cook a fancy meal for yourself.
- Get dressed up for no reason.
- Watch funny clips on YouTube.
- Write out your bucket list.
- Try a new craft.
- Stargaze your backyard.
Download the self-care challenge calendar
Simply subscribe below in the form to get access to the self-care challenge worksheet. Keep track of your daily actions. Don’t waste time coming up with each task, because we have already done that for you with this calendar.
Pin to share
If you love this challenge, you will love all the ones I am pinning right now. Follow me on Pinterest for more ways to live a happier life.