Looking for the best goal-setting planner that can help you achieve more with less time? Keep reading and download an easy-to-use goal-setting planner printable bundle. Plan short and long-term goals all in one place making it easy to track your progress.
Achieve your goals and streamline your to-do list with this resource. Reaching your goals doesn’t just happen magically. You have to set, track and be accountable. This printable will help you create actionable goals that will trigger behavior changes.
Benefits to setting goals
There are so many positive benefits to setting goals and writing them down, but here are some key benefits that stick out:
- Creates a plan – by setting goals and writing them down you create a road map for you to work towards reaching them.
- Clarity – Focus on what you really need to accomplish instead of wasting time of tasks that are not necessary.
- Boosts productivity – When you know what you want to do, you aren’t wasting time on trying to figure things out daily.
- Keeps you accountable – remove the emotion and look at your progess by referring to your goal setting planner. It won’t lie. You can see how you are doing and keep yourself accountable.
- Provides motivation and inspiration – Take smaller steps to reach your goals and feel inspired to conquer them when you see them on paper. With each passing day, you can build momentum and get enthusiastic when you get closer to reaching your goals. By breaking down your goals into smaller tasks you will feel less overwhelmed and more confident with each achievement you make.
Where most people fail when it comes to goal setting
- No deadlines – there are no end dates and/or not enough time to reach the goal.
- Not measurable – goals are not specific enough and not tied to a number or particular event.
- Not realistic – some goals are too big or there may be too many goals.
Free goal setting planner
Now, it’s time to put the work into determining your goals. First, download and print this free goal-setting planner (head to the bottom of the page). I recommend determining your quarterly goals first, then heading to your weekly and daily goal planners as you get close to that timeframe. By tackling quarterly goals first, you can determine smaller actionable tasks on your weekly and daily planners that get you closer to the larger goals.
This free planner includes:
Daily Planner (one page)
Print 365 copies for your daily goals. TIP: Print in black and white to save color ink toner or take to a local print shop. Define your focus, motivation, and goals for the day. Then determine action steps for your top three goals.
Weekly Planner (one page)
Print copies for each week of the month (52 copies for 52 weeks).
Quarterly Planner (4 pages)
Look at the upcoming year and plan out in quarters. Determine your focus, motivation, and goals for your year. These goals can be personal and professional.
How to use this goal planner
- Print copies and place in a three-ring binder to stay organized.
- Plan out your quarters.
- Then, plan out each week at the beginning of the week, then your daily planners.
- TIP: write in pencil when goals change or you need to add/delete goals.
- Reevaluate occasionally to see if goals and deadlines needs to be changed.
- Be realistic – you can do anything, but you can’t do everything. Time management and being realistic about your time is important to reach your most important goals.
Get organized and on track with these resources:
- Productivity Challenge – Join this 14 day challenge and see how little daily changes make a big difference in your routine.
- Free Budget Planners – track your spending to save money for different areas of your finance plan.
- Weekly meal planning – save time by planning your meals with this free planner.
Download planner now
Simply subscribe below and the printable PDF will be emailed to your inbox. Download and print at home with a few clicks! Not interested in subscribing to an e-newsletter for a free printable PDF? I sell my printables here for a minimal fee to support my small business.
Follow me on Pinterest for more business tips, planner printables, and goal-setting strategies.