Explore the magic of Disney parks with our free printable Disney World challenges! Perfect for family trips, these fun and engaging activities will keep everyone entertained. Test your knowledge, spot hidden Mickeys, and more. Download our free different challenges now for an unforgettable Disney adventure.
Ultimate Walt Disney World Challenges for Families
Walt Disney World Challenges are fun for families to do because they provide an opportunity for friendly competition and exploration within the magical world of Disney. Here are a few reasons why these challenges can be enjoyable:
- Variety of experiences: Disney World offers a wide range of challenges, from riding different roller coasters to trying new food at each park. This variety ensures that families can engage in different activities and make lasting memories together.
- Sense of achievement: Completing a challenge, such as riding all the popular attractions or conquering all four parks in one day, gives families a sense of accomplishment and pride. It’s a bonding experience that creates a shared sense of achievement and adventure.
- Exploration and discovery: Challenges encourage families to explore different areas of the parks, try a new ride, and discover hidden gems they may have otherwise missed. It adds an element of excitement and discovery to their Disney World experience. Experience Disney theme parks in a different way.
- Promotes teamwork and bonding: Working together to complete challenges fosters teamwork and strengthens familial bonds. Families can strategize, support each other, and celebrate their accomplishments along the way.
- Added fun and excitement: Challenges inject an extra element of fun and excitement into a Disney World vacation. They offer a unique twist to the visit, making it more engaging and memorable for everyone involved.
Remember, these challenges should be undertaken responsibly and within the park rules and regulations. They provide a way for families to create unforgettable experiences and make the most out of their time at Walt Disney World.
Best Walt Disney World Challenges
Disney World Challenges include six fun challenges the entire family can enjoy! Which Disney World Challenge are you most excited to try? The Thrill Ride Challenge and Disney Treat Challenge are my favorites!
Thrill Ride Challenge
A Walt Disney World thrill ride challenge involves attempting to ride a specific number of thrill rides across the four Walt Disney World parks within a single day. Below are the rides required to complete this challenge. Please note that height requirements may be required on some rides.
Magic Kingdom: Big Thunder Mountain Railroad, Splash Mountain, Seven Dwarfs Mine Train, Space Mountain, The Haunted Mansion, Pirates of the Caribbean, The Barnstormer.
Epcot: Mission: SPACE, Test Track, TRON: Lightcyle Run, and The Barnstormer.
Animal Kingdom: Expedition Everest – Legend of the Forbidden Mountain, Kali River Rapids, Avatar – Flight of Passage, Dinosaur, TriceraTop Spin
Hollywood Studios: Millennium Falcon: Smugglers Run, Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance, Rock n’ Roller Coaster, The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror, Slinky Dog Dash, Star Tours, and Toy Story Mania.
Star Wars Challenge
The Walt Disney World Star Wars Challenge is a fun activity that involves exploring and engaging with the Star Wars-themed attractions across the Disney World park.
Rides: Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance and Millenium Falcon: Smugglers Run
Attractions and Activities: Build your droid and lightsaber, take a selfie with a stormtrooper, explore the flight deck of the Millennium Falcon, and hug R2-D2.
Characters: Chewbacca, Darth Vader, Kylo Ren, Stormtroopers, BB-8, Captain Phasma, Darth Maul, and Rey.
Food & Drinks: Cocktails at Oga’s Cantina, Blue wine, blue and green milk, Braised Shaak Roast, Felucian Garden Spread, The Fuzzy Tauntaun, Batu Bits, Oga’s Obsession, and The Ronto Wrap.
Spicy Food Challenge
The Walt Disney World Spicy Food Challenge is a fun activity that involves trying out various spicy dishes available throughout the parks. Additionally, the EPCOT International Food & Wine Festival could be a great place to undertake this challenge, as it offers a wide variety of international cuisines, including spicy food.
- Loaded Buffalo Chicken Tots – The Frair’s Nook in Fantasyland
- Blood Orange Margarita – La Cava del Tequila in Epcot’s World Showcase.
- Spicy Mala Happy Family – Nine Dragons
- Buffalo Chicken Chips – Trilo-Bites
- Spicy Jalapeno Lime Pickle Dips – Sanaa
- Togarashi-spiced Tuna Nomad Bowl – Nomad Lounge
- Cauliflower Bites – Tiffins
- Buffalo Chicken Macaroni and Cheese – KRNR The Rock Station
- Club Obi Wan Chicken Wings – Jock Lindsey’s Hanger Bar
- Spicy Waffle Fries (extra Buffalo seasoning) – Everglazed
Disney Treat Challenge
The Walt Disney Treat Challenge is a fun and tasty activity where participants attempt to try as many Disney-themed treats as possible within a single visit to the park.
- The Dole Whip
- Peter Pan Float
- Hot Dog at Casey’s Corner
- Chili-Cheese Waffle Fries
- Churro Ice Cream Sandwich
- Empanadas de Barbacoa
- Pot Stickers
- Fish & Chips
- Troll Horn
- Cookies n’ Cream Funnel Cake
- Pongu Lumpia
- Colossal Cinnamon Roll
- Onion Ring Basket
- Buffalo Chicken Chips
- Ice Cream Cookie Sandwich
- Wookie Cookie
- Jack-Jack’s Num Num Cookie
- Lunch Box Tarts
- Brownie Sundae
- Outpost Popcorn Mix
The Disney World A-Z Challenge is a fun and adventurous activity that involves finding something in each park that starts with every letter of the alphabet. This challenge requires creativity and exploration as participants navigate through the park, seeking out Disney-themed items, attractions, or characters that correspond to each letter of the alphabet.
This challenge can take many forms. For instance, it could involve riding attractions, meeting characters, or even eating foods that start with each letter of the alphabet. The goal is to find something in the park that corresponds to every letter from A to Z. Our free printable A-Z challenge includes a different activity for every letter of the alphabet.
Four Park Challenge
The Walt Disney World 4 Park Challenge is an exciting activity where participants attempt to visit all four Walt Disney World Theme Parks within a single day. The four parks are Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Hollywood Studios, and Animal Kingdom. While you are at each park experience each park’s popular rides including:
- It’s a Small World
- Haunted Mansion
- Pirates of the Caribbean
- Space Mountain
- Seven Dwarfs Mine Train
- Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure
- Spaceship Earth
- Soarin’ Around the World
- Test Track
- Frozen Ever After
- Avatar Flight of Passage
- Expedition Everest
- Kilimanjaro Safaris
- Kali River Rapids
Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance
- Millennium Falcon: Smuggler’s Run
- Mickey & Minnie’s Runaway Railway
- Slinky Dog Dash
- The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror
Disney Challenge Tips
- Your biggest challenge will be managing your time. Arrive at each park at the rope drop (at the park opening) so you can hop on rides faster and not have to waste precious time. Stay at a Walt Disney World Resort to take advantage of extra magic hours.
- Take advantage of Genie + which allows you to claim fast passes.
- Purchase a Park Hopper so you can complete the 4-park Disney challenge.
- Stay hydrated and always have snacks nearby to keep your energy up.
- When you need help, don’t hesitate to ask a Disney cast member. They are very friendly and willing to help.
- Be realistic about the Disney challenges your family can do. If you are traveling with small children you may consider doing a challenge that is age-appropriate or only finish half of one challenge.
Bonus: Fun Disney World Scavenger Hunt
Disney World Scavenger Hunts are to be used at all four theme parks. This is an interactive and fun activity that involves hunting for specific items, places, or characters throughout the Disney World parks. There are various scavenger hunts available, each offering a unique adventure within the magical world of Disney.
- A Castle
- The Candystripe Wall
- A popcorn cart
- A pirate
- A Chinese building
- The Bubblegum Wall
- A Park Bench
- A Clock Tower
- A safari vehicle
- The Moss Wall
- A train
- Floating mountains
- A spaceship
- Tower of Terror
- The Block Wall
- A Movie Theatre
- A Star Wars Character
- Toy Story Land
Download the printable by subscribing below and print a copy per participant.
- Cardstock paper or paper
- Marker, pen or pencil
- Optional: Laminator to laminate the paper for more durability.
More Disney Travel Printables
- Disney Countdown Printable Pack – also includes a Disney World Planner and a Disney World To-Do List
- Walt Disney World Backpack Packing List & Day Planner – includes a guide to the essential items you should bring with you when visiting the parks to ensure a comfortable and enjoyable experience.
- Disney World Girls Trip Tips – Spoiler alert: Walt Disney World Resort isn’t just for kids! Learn where to stay, what to do, and what to eat during your girls-only trip to Walt Disney World!
Get the Files
Enter your first name and email address in the form below to get the printable PDF. You will receive a link to download the PDF to your email within minutes.
The PDF will include:
- Cover page
- One page with six Disney World Challenges
- One page with 2 copies of 1 Disney World Scavenger Hunt
Sign up for my email list below and get instant access to digital downloads.
Your information is 100% secure and will never be shared with anyone. By signing up you’ll be added to our email list. You can unsubscribe at any time.
If you do not immediately receive the email, make sure to check your promotions, spam, and junk folders! These printables are for personal use only.