Download this Delivery Driver Thank You printable to show gratitude in a fun way. With this free holiday thank you sign, create a basket of treats on the go any delivery driver will appreciate.
Show appreciation with this free delivery driver thank you printable
Do you find yourself shopping online now more than ever? Our delivery drivers are working harder than ever – especially at our house. I would usually say, “Don’t tell my husband about my package deliveries,” but with him working at home now there’s no hiding it.
How to make a Thank you basket for Delivery Drivers
- Subscribe below and receive this Free Holiday Thank You Sign.
- Print on cardstock paper and laminate the sign to last longer through windy and rainy weather conditions.
- Tape the sign to any basket.
- Fill with snacks, drinks, candy, and hand sanitizer if you have any. They can never have enough of those.
- Place the basket on your front porch. It’s that easy!
Delivery driver snack ideas
I included a variety of treats including bottled water, mini cans of soda, Trail Mix, granola bars, and a few sweet items. Small chip bags and beef jerky sticks are great options too! Any portable snack that they can easily grab and go works best!
This simple gesture goes a long way! Delivery workers are hustling this year. If you have a Ring doorbell, it’s fun to watch them grab the treats. Some will say, “Thank you!” My kids get a kick out of it and it shows them how random acts of kindness truly matter.
More Thank You Gift Tags
Show gratitude to others year-round with these free gift tags:
Share with others!
Don’t forget to share this free thank you sign with others on social! Join us over on Pinterest for more thank you gift inspiration.