Surprise a friend or two with the You’ve Been Socked game. This Christmas gifting game is unique, fun, and a simple way to spread holiday cheer throughout your neighborhood and office too! Keep reading to find out how to play and download the printables below.
This Christmas game is very similar to the You’ve Been Elfed game or the You’ve Been Boozed game we like to play during Halloween. The concept is easy as you gift one person and encourage them to keep the gifting going to others.
Surprise Someone with the You’ve Been Socked Game
Secretly “sock” your neighbor, friend, or co-worker with this unique holiday gift!
- Cardstock paper to print the placemat
- Mini Christmas stocking or Large Christmas Stocking (depending on your gift budget)
- Various holiday gift items to fill the stockings with. (see suggestions below)
- Optional: Laminator to laminate the door hangers.
- Hand lotion
- Hot chocolate spoons
- Candy Canes
- Chocolate and other candy treats
- Gift Cards
- Lip balm
- Hot chocolate
- Beauty products
- Adult beverages (for those who are 21 years of age and up)
- Download printable by subscribing below or shop for printable (if you don’t want to give your email out) Love the support!
- Print the printable note and cut out the printable door hangers.
- Put together some treats and surprises to fill the stocking. Place inside the stocking.
How to play You’ve Been Socked Christmas game
- First, place stocking gift on your neighbor’s front doorstep or your co-worker’s desk.
- Include the gift, “You’ve Been Socked Note” and stocking door hangers.
- Once a person has been socked, he or she will tapes the sign to their door or desk indicating they have been “socked” That way the same person doesn’t receive more than one gift.
- Now it’s time for that person to “sock” someone else!
The gift options are endless! Get creative and make it personable to whom you are gifting. Larger stockings can also be used filled with bigger surprises!
More Christmas Gifting Games
- You’ve Been Elfed – Same gifting concept without the stockings.
- Christmas Gift Exchange Game – A different way to exchange gifts with others.
Download the printable
Enter your first name and email address in the form below to get the printable PDF. You will receive a link to download the PDF to your email within minutes.
If you would not fill out the form, you can get a copy in my shop here.
The PDF will include:
- You’ve Been Socked Note (1 page)
- We’ve Been Socked Stockings (1 page)
- You’ve Been Socked Stockings (1 page)
If you do not immediately receive the email, make sure to check your promotions, spam, and junk folders!