Grab these adorable “You’ve Been Boozed” printable bottle hangers to surprise your adult neighbors and friends this Fall!
This Halloween gift idea puts a fun adult spin on the traditional “You’ve been booed” gift game. Why should kids have all the fun? Keep reading and grab the free printable boozy signs.
You’ve Been Boozed Free Printables
Included in the You’ve Been Boozed PDF are three different colorful designs. Check out all the fun Halloween characters including black cats, pumpkins, and ghosts! Use your own printer or take the file to a printing store. It’s that easy!
You’ve Been Boozed Instructions
- Subscribe to get instant access to the printable. Download the You’ve Been Boozed free printable on your computer.
- Print on cardstock paper.
- Using scissors, cut the bottle tags out separately, and attach them to the bottles.
- Now it’s time for the fun part, drop off on your neighbor’s front porch.
- In theory, that neighbor should pay it forward and “booze” someone else, but there really are no real rules.
When should you start boozing your neighbors and friends?
On a normal year, I would say the first week of October. However, anything goes in 2020. Considering I started decorated for Halloween September 1, I vote whenever you want to! It’s all about having fun and bringing joy to others. Let’s face it – this year has been rough on so many. We could all use more positive surprises.
Non alcoholic Halloween gift idea: You’ve Been Booed
Have friends that don’t drink alcoholic beverages? The You’ve Been Booed game is also fun to participate in! I am sure they will love the candy or these cute mummy milk bottles you can leave on their front porch.
Don’t forget to pin these Free Boozy printables
If you love this fun gift idea, you will love all the creative gifts I am pinning now. Follow me on Pinterest for more inspiration!