This Christmas gift exchange game version is a great way to get to know each other in a fun way. Keep reading to find out how to play this gift passing game. Be sure to grab the free printable gift exchange cards to play at home. Also, if you love this family activity, you must check out these Christmas party games.
How to play this Christmas Gift Exchange Game
This Christmas gift exchange game is so fun to play and it’s super easy for everyone to follow along! There are so many different ways to exchange gifts with other players. Keep the gifts wrapped or unwrapped prior to playing.
- First, download and print the gift exchange cards by subscribing below.
- Cut the exchange cards out and place the tags in a stack.
- Gather all players in a circle.
- Choose who will go first by picking the tallest, youngest, or whose birthday is next.
- The first person will draw a slip of paper and follow the instruction.
- Next, whomever the gift was exchanged to draws a card or you can choose to continue the turns in a circle so everyone has a chance to exchange gifts.
Get the free Gift Exchange cards here
Simply subscribe below and the downloadable free gift exchange cards will be sent straight to your inbox. Be sure to check your Spam folder in case it got sent there by mistake Download and print at home with a few clicks! It’s that easy!. Happy gift exchanging!
Get instant access to printable
Enter your first name and email address below to get the free printable file. You’ll be sent an email that you will need to confirm and then you will be sent the PDF.
Don’t want to opt into an e-newsletter for a free printable PDF? I sell my printables for a minimal fee to support my business. Shop printables here.
Don’t forget to share!
Love family games to play at home? Make sure you follow me at Pinterest where I share holiday games, crafts, and more gift exchange fun!