Check out our Snowman Soup Gift with our free printable tag! It’s the perfect winter gift idea for the holiday season. Warm hearts with this delightful and festive treat that includes hot cocoa, marshmallows, and a cute snowman-themed tag. Spread joy this season with our easy-to-create gift that is sure to bring smiles to everyone’s faces. Get the step-by-step instructions and download your free printable tag below.
Disclosure: This blog post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, Modern Mom Life LLC earns a small commission from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you.
Giving someone a snowman gift shows that you care. It’s a thoughtful gesture that expresses your desire to bring warmth and joy to their winter season. This delicious treat is great to include in a Christmas Eve box.
Snowman Soup: Perfect Gift for Winter
Ready to make a “hug in a mug”? Everyone could benefit from this hot chocolate gift idea.
Winter can be chilly, and a cup of hot cocoa provides warmth and comfort. This recipe is not an actual soup.
Snowman soup, with its rich chocolatey flavor, is a perfect treat to cozy up with while watching your favorite Christmas movie. Spoil yourself with a cup or gift to a friend, teacher or neighbor.
Snowman soup is simple to prepare, making it a convenient option for gifting. It typically requires only a few basic ingredients, which can be easily assembled into a cute and appealing package.
- 1 sandwich-sized storage bag (or cellophane bag)
- Snowman soup bag topper
- ¼ cup mini marshmallows
- 1 packet of Swiss Miss hot chocolate mix
- 2 mini candy canes
- 2-3 Hershey kisses, Hershey’s hugs, or rolo candies (optional)
- A stapler with staples to attach the bag toppers
- Print the Snowman Soup bag topper, trim along trim lines, then fold along the dashed line in the middle.
- Add mini marshmallows, Swiss Miss, and extras to the bag.
- Attach the bag topper by folding it over the sandwich bag closure and stapling the sides. It’s that easy! Repeat and make as many gift bags as you like.
How to make the Snowman Soup Recipe
Once you give the snowman soup gift bag to someone, they simply follow the directions below to make their own “Snowman Soup”:
- Pour the packet of hot chocolate into a mug of hot water.
- Add the Hershey’s chocolate kisses to the mug.
- Place the miniature marshmallows on top of the chocolate kisses.
- Use the mini candy cane as a stirrer for the hot chocolate.
- Mix well until the hot chocolate powder and chocolate kisses are fully dissolved.
- Enjoy the warm and delicious snowman soup aka a cup of hot chocolate.
Snowman Soup Recipe Variations
Snowman soup can be customized to suit individual preferences:
- Add extra ingredients like flavored syrups, spices, chocolate chips, or even a splash of peppermint extract.
- Make it boozy for adults ages 21 and up by adding liquor such as bourbon, rum, Bailey’s Irish Cream, Kahlua or Vodka.
- Pour the snowman soup into these cute snowman cups instead of coffee mugs.
Snowman Soup Poem
Want to make this gift even more special? Include a clever snowman poem with your treat bag. Here’s a fun poem you can include:
A chill in the air, snowflakes falling lightly,
Winter’s here, making everything look so bright.
But fear not the cold, for I have a special scoop,
To warm you up, here’s some magical Snowman Soup.
Hot cocoa mixed with marshmallows, oh so sweet,
A perfect treat to beat the winter sleet.
Just add hot water and give it a good stir,
Watch as the warmth and the aroma occur.
Sip it slowly, let it warm your soul,
Turning each frosty moment into something whole.
Snowman Soup, a cup of pure delight,
Making every winter’s evening feel so right.
So on this chilly day, remember this cute rhyme,
Enjoy your Snowman Soup, one sip at a time.
It’s more than just a drink, it’s love and cheer,
A cozy hug to keep you warm throughout the year.
More Christmas Printables
Christmas printables can add an extra dose of fun to your holiday celebrations, with a wide variety of options available including coloring pages, crafts, worksheets, and decorations. They provide an enjoyable and budget-friendly way to engage both kids and adults in festive activities during the Christmas season. Enjoy some of our favorites:
- Reindeer Food Gift Tags – This reindeer food is often a fun holiday concoction made for kids to sprinkle outside on Christmas Eve to attract Santa’s reindeer. Add our clever tags that include directions.
- Christmas Treat Bag Toppers – Four clever punny tags to make festive treat bags.
- Christmas Teacher Gift Basket Gift Tag – Teachers love receiving this holiday gift basket.
Download the printable
Enter your first name and email address in the form below to get the printable PDF. Then, you will receive a link to download the PDF to your email within minutes.
This download printable is free; however, If you do not fill out the form, you can get a copy in my shop here.
The PDF file will include:
- One page with one Snowman soup label
If you do not immediately receive the email, make sure to check your promotions, spam, and junk folders!