Wish others a “Happy Valentine’s Day” with these FREE squishy printable Valentine cards. Kids of all ages love to play with squishy valentines. They make the perfect Valentine’s Day treats for classroom parties. Pair the printable cards with a variety of squishy toys kids love.
Please note that I make a small commission on my affiliate links when you make a purchase. This is at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!
No need to search for Valentine cards at the store. There are so many creative ways to make Valentines in an affordable way. Grab these free printables in minutes and get the kids together to make the cute cards together. This is a fun craft to do on the weekend.
Why kids love these Squishy Printable Valentine Cards
My kids can’t get enough of squishies. They are similar to stress balls and are a great way to help relieve anxiety. Most kids go crazy over them and tend to collect them. They make great collectables that come in a various shapes. Parents, myself included, love these non candy Valentine gifts!
These printable valentine’s day cards include punny sayings including “Squeeze be my Valentine and Squishing you a Happy Valentine’s Day! Pair them with little squishy toys. Each card is unique and make adorable Valentines.
Why not give them out to everyone in your kid’s classroom? These printable valentine’s cards are an instant hit! Simply download below, print, cut the cards and write your child’s name on the bottom of every card using a pen, pencil or marker! This small gift will put a big smile on someone’s face! Don’t you love this time of year? It’s a simple way to spread joy to your children’s school friends.
Supplies for FREE Pop It Printable Valentine Cards
- Squishies – I used mochi squishies for these cards but any small squishy will work. Include a Squishy heart, too!
- White cardstock paper – make sure it’s heavy cardstock for durability.
- Printer – to print the tags out.
- Scissors or paper cutter
- Tape or removable glue dots for each card.
- Optional: clear cellophane bags to place each Valentine inside.
How to Make DIY Squishy Valentines
- Subscribe to get the free Valentine printable tags below.
- Print at home on card stock paper for best results.
- Then, using scissors cut the squishy valentine tags one by one. I like to use a paper cutter for straighter lines.
- Tape each squishy to the heart on the card. You can use a glue dot instead of tape but make sure it’s the removable glut dots to make it easier to take off the squishy. It’s that easy!
- Write your child’s name on the bottom of the gift tag.
- Pass the Valentines out to your child’s class.
More Free Valentine’s Day Cards
Looking for different Valentine designs? Check out our other free printable valentine cards:
- Pop It Valentines – Free gift tags to go with the trendy pop it toys!
- Star Wars Valentine’s Day cards – Choose from 20 cards including Star Wars cards that include glow sticks!
- TRex Valentine’s Day cards – Punny Valentine’s Day cards for dinosaur lovers.
- Succulent Valentine Day cards – Let someone know they are special with these punny Valentine cards! Another candy-free alternative.
Get the Digital Files
The Free Valentine’s printable pdf files include a variety of cute valentines:
- Squishy Valentine cards 4 gift tags on one page.
- Squishy Valentine cards – 8 tags on one page.
Sign up to my email list below and grab your FREE Squishy Printable Valentine Cards instantly!
Your information is 100% secure and will never be shared with anyone. By signing up you’ll be added to my email list where I share resources weekly. You can unsubscribe at any time.
If you would not fill out the form with your email address to subscribe, you can purchase here at an additional cost.
If you do not immediately receive the email, make sure to check your promotions, spam, and junk folders!
Looking for more free valentine’s day printables?
Make sure to follow us on Instagram and Pinterest for cute valentine’s day gifts.
Leave a Reply