Download our free Applesauce Valentine’s printable for kids. These cute cards attach perfectly to applesauce pouches, making them a hit for school parties or just a sweet surprise in their lunchbox. Easy to print and perfect for spreading love in a nutritious way this Valentine’s Day! Get ready to celebrate Valentine’s Day with a healthy snack option.
Parents like myself love the applesauce Valentine’s treats for a variety of reasons. First, they serve as a healthier alternative to traditional candies or chocolates often associated with Valentine’s Day. They are a nutritious choice packed with essential vitamins and fiber, making them the perfect non-candy option for Valentines.
Also, they are convenient and easy to prepare. With our free printable tags, parents can easily attach these to applesauce pouches or cups, making preparation a breeze
Please note that I make a small commission on my affiliate links when you make a purchase. This is at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!
Why kids love these Applesauce Valentine’s Day Cards
Not only do parents love this DIY idea, kids get very excited when they see the applesauce snack. Applesauce is loved by most children, making it a safe bet for classroom parties or any Valentine’s Day party.
Our PDF include two different punny messages that will make your kids laugh:
- Valentine, you are Awesome-Sauce.
- Valentine, you are my main squeeze!
Supplies for Applesauce Valentine Cards for Kids
- Printable Valentine’s Day cards file (Subscribe below at the bottom of this post)
- Applesauce pouches – We used the squeeze pouches.
- Heavy White cardstock paper or regular printer paper
- Color Printer and ink – to print the cards out on.
- Red curling ribbon
- Single hole puncher
- Scissors or a paper cutter to cut straight lines
- Marker or pen – to sign your child’s name
How to Make Valentine Cards That Go with Applesauce
Making homemade valentines can be a fun and creative activity. If you’re doing this activity with your kids, it can be a great opportunity to spend quality time together. Here are some simple steps to follow this easy peasy fun valentine idea:
- Get the files: Subscribe below to get the instant download of the free Valentine printable tags below.
- Print the tags: Print the tags at home on heavy white card stock to ensure it’s sturdy. Make sure your printer has enough ink. If you don’t have a printer at home, print at a local print shop like UPS or FedEx. Make sure you print enough copies of the printable tags to accommodate your kids’ friends.
- Cut the cards and ribbon: Then, using scissors or the paper trimmer cut the tags out one by one. Cut pieces of red ribbon for each treat.
- Punch a hole: Using a single-hole puncher, make a single hole punch in each card for the ribbon to go through to attach the applesauce to the label.
- Attach the applesauce: Tie the ribbon through the label on the top of the applesauce pouches to secure them. Use scissors to curl the ribbon for added flair.
- Add a personal touch: Customize the cards by writing your child’s name on the card. If your child is still learning how to write his or her name, help them out by writing their name for him or her.
Different ways to make Applesauce Valentine’s Treats
There are several ways to make cute little applesauce valentines including:
- Tape the different awesome sauce Valentine cards or use sticker paper to place on applesauce cups easily.
- Use a glue dot instead of ribbon to secure the gift tags to the applesauce containers.
How to use these Valentine’s cards
If your child is participating in a Valentine’s Day card exchange at school, these can be a unique and fun option. They are easy to produce in large quantities, and the added treat offers a fun snack for each classmate. Perfect for classroom Valentine’s Day parties!
These cards make great promo items. If you’re a business owner, consider using these cards as a promotional tool. Hand them out to customers around Valentine’s Day as a fun way to promote your brand. Adults will appreciate having a healthy snack to enjoy!
Happy Valentine’s Day! I hope this Applesauce Valentine’s Printable is a huge hit in your child’s classroom.
More Free Valentine’s Day Cards
Looking for more Valentine’s designs? Check out our other free printable Valentine’s cards:
- Pop It Valentine’s Day Cards – Learn how to make this cute card for Valentine’s Day that is accompanied by a heart-shaped “Pop It” fidget toy.
- Apple of my eye Valentine Cards – another healthier option to celebrate Valentines day!
- Sunglasses Valentine cards – a fun Valentine idea for elementary school aged kids.
- Star Wars Valentine’s Day cards – Choose from 20 cards including Star Wars cards that include glow sticks!
- TRex Valentine’s Day cards – Punny Valentine’s Day cards for dino lovers.
- Succulent Valentine’s Day cards – Let someone know they are special with these punny Valentine’s cards. It’s the perfect way to spread cheer for the plant lovers in your life!
- 25+ Free Printable Valentine’s Cards for Classmates
- 15 Super Fun Dollar Store Valentines – perfect last minute ideas for a themed Valentine’s Day treat.
- Fortnite Valentine’s Day Cards – older kids who love to play video games will enjoy these!
- 75+ Free Printable Valentines for Kids – choose from a variety of popular characters and fun designs.
Get the Applesauce Valentine’s Printable Pack
Get the printable files in minutes! The Free Valentine’s printable pdf file includes these cute cards in two different sizes:
- 1 page with 4 larger cards
- 1 page with 6 smaller cards
Sign up to my email list below and grab your FREE instantly!
Your information is 100% secure and will never be shared with anyone. By signing up you’ll be added to my email list where I share resources weekly. You can unsubscribe at any time.
If you do not fill out the form with your email address to subscribe, you can purchase here at an additional cost.
If you do not immediately receive the email, make sure to check your promotions, spam, and junk folders!