Pass out these Pop It Valentine’s Day Cards this year. They make the perfect Valentine’s Day treats for classroom parties. These clever and punny Valentine’s Day cards are very popular with kids. Pair the Pop It gift tags with pop-it toys or Blow pop candies!
Why kids love these Pop It Valentine’s Day Cards
Pop its are the rage lately. My kids can’t get enough of them. Why not give them out to everyone in your kid’s classroom? They will be an instant hit.
- Pop It Keychains – Grab this set of 33 pop it keychains to accompany the tags.
- Blow Pop Candy – Optional but nice addition.
- White cardstock paper
- Printer – to print the tags out.
- Single hole puncher
How to Make Pop It Valentine’s Day Cards
- Subscribe to get the printable tags below.
- Print at home on cardstock paper.
- Tip: print two sheets to one page if you want to make the tags smaller to match the keychains. If pairing the tags with larger pop it toys, keep it the same dimension and print per page.
- Then, using scissors cut the tags out.
- Using a single hole punch, cut out a hole in his tag.
- Place keychain link through the hole to attach the pop it to the gift tag. It’s that easy!
More Free Valentine’s Day Cards
- Star Wars Valentine’s Day cards – Choose from 20 cards!
- TRex Valentine’s Day cards – Punny Valentine’s Day cards for dino lovers.
Get the Files
Valentine’s Day Tags include:
- You Make my Heart Pop gift tag – 4 tags on one page.
- Hope Your Valentine’s Day is Poppin gift tag – 6 tags on one page.
Enter your first name and email address below to get the free printable file. You’ll receive a PDF copy sent to your email shortly.
If you don’t want to give your email address, visit the shop to purchase tags.