Add a pop of fun to your child’s Valentine’s Day with our FREE Ring Pop Valentines printable for kids. Easy to attach to any ring pop candy, these cards are perfect for school celebrations or as a sweet surprise at home. Simply download, print, and attach for a Valentine’s Day treat that’s sure to sparkle!
These quirky ring pop printables are perfect for kids of all ages. My own kids go wild for Ring Pops anytime they see one. This sweet gift is a simple Valentine idea that anyone can make.
Please note that I make a small commission on my affiliate links when you make a purchase. This is at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!
Why kids love these Ring Pop Valentines Printable
Not only do parents love this DIY idea, but kids get very excited when they see the popular candy.
Our PDF includes two different funny puns that will make your kids laugh. There are two different valentine designs included in our free ring pop valentine’s day files::
- You make my heart POP! Happy Valentine’s Day!
- Dear Valentine, you are a true GEM!
Supplies for Ring Pop Valentine Cards for Kids
- Printable Valentine’s Day cards file (Subscribe below at the bottom of this post)
- Ring Pops
- Heavy White cardstock paper or regular computer paper.
- Home Printer and ink – to print the cards out on.
- Red curling ribbon
- Single hole puncher
- Scissors or a paper cutter to cut straight lines
- Marker or pen – to sign your child’s name
How to Make Valentine Cards That Go with Ring Pops
Making homemade cards can be a fun and creative activity. If you’re doing this activity with your kids, it can be a great opportunity to spend quality time together. Here are some simple steps to follow:
- Get the files: Subscribe at the bottom of post to get the instant download of the free Valentine printable tags.
- Print the tags: Print the tags at home on heavy white card stock to ensure it’s sturdy. Make sure your printer has enough ink. If you don’t have a printer at home, print at a local print shop like UPS or FedEx. Make sure you print enough copies of the printable tags to accommodate your kids’ friends.
- Cut the cards: Then, using scissors or the paper trimmer cut the tags out one by one.
- Punch a hole: Using a single-hole puncher, make a single hole punch in each card for the ribbon to go through to attach the applesauce to the label.
- Attach the ring pop candy: Tie the ribbon through the label on the top of the candy to secure it. Use scissors to curl the ribbon for added flair. Another option is to staple the gift tags to the candy directly.
- Add a personal touch: Customize the cards by writing your child’s name on each gift tag. If your child is still learning how to write his or her name, help them out by writing their name for him or her.
Other ways to make Valentine’s ring pop treats for kids
- Use double-sided tape to attach each free gift tag to the ring pop.
- Place the candy and gift tag in cellophane bags or little bags for easy transport.
How to use these Valentine’s cards
If your child is participating in a Valentine’s Day card exchange at school, these can be a unique and fun option. They are easy to produce in large quantities, and the added candy treat offers a small gift for each classmate. Perfect for classroom Valentine’s Day parties!
If you’re hosting a Valentine’s Day party, these cards can double as party favors. Guests will love to take selfies and fun photos with their cute pair of sunglasses.
These cards make great promo items. If you’re a business owner, consider using these cards as a promotional tool. Hand them out to customers around Valentine’s Day as a fun way to promote your brand.
Happy Valentine’s Day! I hope these unique holiday cards brighten your day!
More Free Valentines ahead
Looking for more Valentine’s designs? Check out our other free printable Valentine’s cards:
- Pop It Valentine’s Day Cards – Learn how to make this cute card for Valentine’s Day that is accompanied by heart-shaped pop its.
- Sunglasses Valentines cards – a homemade Valentine that will brighten anyone’s day!
- Star Wars Valentine’s Day cards – Choose from 20 cards including Star Wars and one class valentine that includes a glow stick light saber.
- TRex Valentine’s Day cards – Punny Valentine’s Day cards for dino lovers.
- Succulent Valentine’s Day cards – Let someone know they are special with these punny Valentine’s cards. It’s the perfect way to spread cheer for the plant lovers in your life!
- Fortnite Valentine’s Day Cards
- Applesauce Valentine’s Day Cards
- 75+ Free Printable Valentines for Kids – choose from a variety of popular characters and fun designs.
Get the free printable ring pop valentines files
The Free Valentine’s printable pdf includes these cute cards in two different sizes:
- 1 page with 4 gift tags
- 1 page with 6 gift tags
Sign up to my email list below and grab the FREE digital file instantly!
Your information is 100% secure and will never be shared with anyone. By signing up you’ll be added to my email list where I share resources weekly. You can unsubscribe at any time.
If you do not fill out the form with your email address to subscribe, you can purchase here at an additional cost.
If you do not immediately receive the email, make sure to check your promotions, spam, and junk folders!