Pumpkin Sugar Sandwich Cookies are a fantastic and creative way to celebrate Halloween. Perfect for parties and snacking, these easy diy cookies will satisfy your sweet tooth.
I love everything about the Fall season!
Cooler temperatures, Fall fashions, all things Halloween and baking my favorite recipes. And let’s not forget everything PUMPKIN is okay in my book including these adorable Pumpkin Sugar Cookies.
Not only are they delicious, but they are super simple to make which is great for busy moms like myself that barely have a minute to think.
My daughter is at a age where she enjoys baking with me. Sure, we could have placed the ready to bake cookies in the oven and called it a day. However, I wanted to make something extra special and fun. Say hello to Sugar Sandwich Cookies with a Halloween twist!
The decorating options are endless. This treat would be perfect for a party tray or to serve just because. Serve them on a pretty plate to spark conversation and impress guests!
How to Make Pumpkin Sugar Sandwich Cookies
Pumpkin Sandwich Sugar Cookies Recipe
Sandwich bag for the icing if you don’t have decorating bags.
Sugar Sandwich Cookies Recipe Instructions
Heat oven to 350 degrees.
Place cookie dough rounds about 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheet.
Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until edges are light golden brown. Do not over bake. Cook one minute before removing from cookie sheet.
Meanwhile, pour sprinkles into a small bowl.
Once cookies are cool, flip one over.
Spread vanilla icing on one cookie and place the other cookie on top of the icing like a sandwich.
Dip the cookie sandwich into the sprinkles covering the icing completely.
Serve and enjoy! It’s that simple!
My daughter loves covering the cookies in the sprinkles. That was her favorite part.
I can’t wait to come up with other fun and festive baking dishes! I hope my daughter can look back on our everyday baking moments with a huge smile on her face.
What holiday baking traditions does your family have? I hope you will add the Pumpkin Sugar Sandwich Cookies to your baking rotation!
PIN TO MAKE LATER
- 1 Pillsbury Ready to Bake!™ Pumpkin Shape™ Sugar Cookies 24 ct Box
- Assorted Halloween colored sprinkles
- 1 tub Pillsbury™ Creamy Supreme Vanilla Frosting
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place cookie dough rounds about 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Meanwhile, pour sprinkles into a small bowl.
- Once cookies are cool, flip one over.
- Spread vanilla icing on one cookie and place the other cookie on top of the icing like a sandwich.
- Dip the cookie sandwich into the sprinkles covering the icing completely. Let cool and enjoy!