Cheers to a vampire’s kiss cocktail recipe that is one of the easiest Halloween cocktails to make for your next Halloween party! Made with vodka, and cranberry juice and topped with fun vampire teeth, this vampire kiss cocktail is a hit at Halloween parties.
Don’t be scared to try a red drink! Party guests will enjoy a festive drink that gives off a not-so-spooky vibe. Enjoy a classic cocktail that offers a refreshing taste.
What is in a Vampire’s Kiss Cocktail
This fun Halloween cocktail contains vodka and cranberry juice. It doesn’t get any easier than that.
How to make a vampire drink
This is one of the easiest cocktails you can make! This recipe makes one drink and takes five minutes to make. Keep reading to learn how to make a pitcher of cocktails that serves a crowd.
Simple Ingredients & Supplies
- (1) 2 oz. vodka (I used Pinnacle Vodka for this recipe)
- 4 oz. cranberry juice or unsweetened cranberry juice
- Vampire teeth for decorating
- Cocktail shaker (optional)
- Halloween theme paper straws
- This delicious cocktail is perfect for serving in a martini glass, old-fashioned glass, or your favorite cocktail glass. Shop cocktail supplies here.
Best Vodka to Go with Cranberry Juice
There are a variety of vodkas that would work well with this recipe. That said, it comes down to a person’s preference. Here are a few tips for selecting the best vodka to go with cranberry juice:
- Pinnacle Vodka – A very drinkable vodka with a short, sweet finish.
- Tito’s homemade vodka – budget-friendly Texas vodka that complements fruity cocktails nicely.
- Absolut or Grey Goose – great for a crisp, refreshing vodka cocktail.
- Ketel One – This vodka was recently recognized as the top-trending vodka at the 2020 Drinks International awards. Offers a smooth finish and great taste!
- Hangar 1 – Hangar 1 Straight Vodka has floral notes along with hints of honeysuckle and Asian pear.
This Vampire’s Kiss cocktail recipe can be made in minutes!
- Add 1/2 – 1 cup of ice to your favorite cocktail glass. Fill the glass with ice about halfway.
- Add vodka, followed by cranberry juice, and stir.
- Add some fun spooky vampire teeth for decoration! Enjoy!
Want to make 8 drinks? Increase the servings
Vampire cocktails are meant to be shared! Use these quantities to make half a pitcher of drinks for your party:
- 2 cups of vodka
- 4 cups of cranberry juice or unsweetened cranberry juice
Want to make a full pitcher of vampire cocktails?
Multiply servings to make 16 drinks:
- 4 cups of vodka
- 8 cups of cranberry juice unsweetened cranberry juice
How to make this recipe a non-alcoholic version
You can make a great drink for vampire lovers without alcohol! Simply skip the vodka and add more cranberry juice. Consider adding cherry juice or fresh lime juice.
- Use vanilla vodka instead of plain vodka for extra flavor.
- Add raspberry liqueur to create an extra fruity vodka cocktail.
- Consider replacing raspberry vodka instead of the plain vodka.
- Add drops of red food coloring to make the drink a dark red cocktail.
- Add a edible glitter to the rim of your martini glass for added flair.
More Fun Cocktail Recipes
- Blood Orange Margarita – a popular cocktail during the spring months.
- Boozy Pineapple Lemonade – made with fresh pineapple, lemon juice, and vodka.
- Strawberry Mimosas – Classic brunch cocktail everyone loves.
Vampire's Kiss Cocktail
Enjoy a delicious fruity Vampire vodka cocktail made with vodka and cranberry juice! This Halloween cocktail recipe is incredibly easy to make.
- 1-2 oz. vodka
- 4 oz. cranberry juice
- Vampire teeth for decorating
- Fill your cup 1/2 with ice.
- Add vodka, cranberry juice, and stir.
- Add spooky vampire teeth for decor!
Leave a Reply