Learn how to turn powdered donuts into screaming Halloween ghost donuts in minutes! This is an easy-to-make Halloween party treat kids and adults love to eat. No one can resist these adorable ghost donuts.
If you are low on party prep time and need a spooktacular treat that also doubles as Halloween decor, these ghost donuts are the talk of the town. When my kids first saw them they were instantly impressed. They are so cute you may not want to eat them… Who am I kidding? These donuts are highly addictive. Don’t say I didn’t warn you!
Don’t miss 75 of the Best Halloween Party Food Ideas!
Why You’ll Love These Halloween Ghost Donuts
There’s something about candy eyeballs that instantly transform dull and boring food into a piece of art. This Halloween donut recipe is so simple that your kids can join in on the food prep as well.
Ghost Donuts Ingredients
- If you have more time and prefer homemade donuts- here’s how to make homemade powdered sugar donuts.
Stack donuts on a plate or in a bowl. Place two eyeballs on top of each donut that is on top of the stack. The donut should look like it’s a ghost screaming.
If you want the eyeballs to stick to the donuts for easy transport, use icing to “glue” the eyeballs to the donut. They will stick to the donut more and not fall off.
Consider gifting them to others – place the donuts in a sandwich bag.
More Easy Halloween Recipes
- Halloween Sugar Sandwich Cookies – Easy diy cookies will satisfy your sweet tooth.
- Healthy Halloween Fruit Cups – tasty snack option for kids!
- Halloween Puff Pastry – Use candy eyeballs to make a mummy puff pastries!
- 10 oz. Package of Powdered Sugar Mini Donuts Donuts
- Candy Eyeballs
- Place donuts on a serving plate or in a party bowl.
- Place two candy eyeballs on top of each donut.
Use icing to "glue" the candy eyeballs to the donuts if you would like them to stick better for easy transporting.
Did you make this?
Be sure to tag us at @modernmomlife on Instagram! We love to see your fun creations!