Looking for free printable dinosaur Valentine cards for kids? Look no further! These adorable cards feature punny TREX sayings that will make your little ones roar with delight. Get ready to spread some prehistoric love with these fun and charming Valentine’s cards. Download and print them today! Take it one step further and deliver them wearing this hilarious T-Rex costume. I promise you will get laughs.
Please note that I make a small commission on my affiliate links when you make a purchase. This is at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!
Most children have a fascination with dinosaurs. Dinosaur-themed Valentine’s Day cards tap into this interest, making the holiday more engaging and fun for kids. The punny TREX sayings add a touch of humor, which children enjoy!
Free Funny Dinosaur Valentine Cards for Kids
Little dinosaur fans love these dinosaur cards that include a variety of hilarious dinosaur puns. These will come in handy this year for my daughter’s class. Her school doesn’t allow candy treats at the party which I am okay with. Don’t tell her that though. Since candy isn’t allowed, parents have to get creative with their Valentine’s Day ideas.
What’s included in the printable dinosaur Valentines?
You don’t have to be an expert Pinterest mom to bring a smile to your kids’ classmates on Valentine’s Day. Make these DIY dinosaur Valentine cards in minutes! They are the perfect treat to bring for a Valentine’s Card Exchange or a classroom party.
Funny Valentine T-Rex Sayings
Find six different Dinosaur Valentine’s Day cards in the printable that include funny T-Rex puns.
- Love Bites!
- Yoga My Only Valentine.
- I love you this much! … that’s not very much.
- I rawr you, Valentine!
- Valentine, you are Dino-mite!
- Hae a dino-mite Valentine’s day!
There are two free different versions of the dinosaur valentines:
One version is color while the other version is black and white coloring page. Each Valentine’s card includes a funny message.
Dinosaur lovers will enjoy coloring the dinosaur-themed Valentine cards. The white background allows your kid to get creative and create their own mini dinosaurs. Which one is your favorite?
Discover a super fast way to create valentines cards kids love!
- White cardstock paper for best results or regular printer paper
- Color Printer and ink – to print the cards out on.
- Colored pencils or crayons
- A pair of scissors or paper cutter
- Craft supplies: Washi tape or clear tape
How to Make Dinosaur Valentine’s Day Cards for Kids
- Get the files below: Simply download the printable files by subscribing below. You can find the opt-in box at the bottom of this post.
- Print the tags: Print the tags at home on heavy white card stock to ensure it’s sturdy. Make sure your printer has enough ink. If you don’t have a printer at home, print at a local print shop like UPS or FedEx. Make sure you print enough copies of the printable tags to accommodate your kids’ friends.
- Cut the cards: Using scissors or a paper trimmer cut each tag.
- Attach the pencils: Cut a piece of washi tape and attach two colored pencils or crayons to the back of the cards.
- Write your child’s name: Using a marker or pen, have your child write his or her name or you can write the name if you have a kiddo still working on writing. Feel free to add a personalized message to each card.
- Optional: Place each Valentine’s card in a small plastic bag to hand out at classroom parties. Add a dinosaur toy for added fun! This provides an additional level of excitement.
- For more decor use a hole punch to create a hole to secure the treat bags with a red ribbon. Curl the ribbon using your scissors for added festive flair.
More non-candy Valentine’s ideas for kids
There are so many cute and fun DIY Valentine’s ideas that don’t involve candy and sweets. Here are more terrific Valentine’s Day cards:
- Kid-friendly dinosaur Valentine puns – 40 punny platonic dinosaur Valentine puns safe for school, work, and your favorite social circles.
- Heart Shaped Bird Seed Favors – kids love to make these too!
- Lego Valentines – what kid doesn’t love Legos?
- Pop It Valentine’s Day Cards – Kids go crazy over these pop-its.
- Melted Crayon Fishy Valentines – melted crayons are always in demand.
- Star Wars Lightsaber Valentines – clever and creative!
- Sunglasses Valentine’s Day Cards – includes heartfelt messages and a pair of sunglasses kids go crazy over!
- Fortnite Valentine’s Day Cards
- Ring Pop Valentines
- Applesauce Valentines Day printables
- 75+ Free Printable Valentines for Kids – choose from a variety of popular characters and fun designs.
Get the digital file
Enter your first name and email address below to get the free printable file. You’ll receive a PDF copy sent to your email shortly.
If you don’t want to give your email address, visit the shop to purchase tags.
If you do not immediately receive the email, make sure to check your promotions, spam, and junk folders!