You are in luck – grab our free “You’ve been shamrocked” printable labels! This is a fun St. Patrick’s Day game that involves leaving a small gift or surprise on someone’s doorstep and leaving a note that says “You’ve been shamrocked!” The recipient is then supposed to pass the gift along to someone else, and so on.
Please note that I make a small commission on my affiliate links when you make a purchase. This is at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!
This clever game is a great way to spread good luck to others for St. Patrick’s Day. Similar to the You’ve Been Elfed or You’ve Been Socked, this party printable pack puts a St. Patrick’s spin on a popular gifting ga,e
Supplies for FREE You’ve Been Shamrocked Game
- Subscribe to get the free game labels, gift tags, and directions below.
- White cardstock paper – make sure it’s heavy cardstock for durability.
- Printer – to print the tags out.
- Scissors or paper cutter
- Tape or removable glue dots for each card.
- St. Patrick’s Day treats and gifts
- Optional: clear cellophane bags to place treats inside.
How to Play the “You’ve Been Shamrocked” Game
To play this fun game, follow these steps:
- Gather some small St. Patrick’s Day-themed gifts or treats, such as green candy, shamrock stickers, or small toys. The dollar store or Target dollar spot has some great gift ideas.
- Print out our “You’ve been shamrocked!” notes to go with each gift. Chocolate gold coins or a box of lucky charms are perfect. Our Pot of Gold St. Patrick’s Day Truffles is always popular with our own family.
- Choose a house or apartment complex to start with, ideally, one where you know the residents well. Leave a gift and these “You’ve been shamrocked” door hangers on their door, ring the bell or knock on the door, and run away before they can see you.
- Wait for the recipient to find the gift and pass it along to someone else. You can encourage them to post about it on social media with the hashtag #youvebeenshamrocked to keep the game going.
- Keep playing until everyone in the community has had a chance to participate!
Remember, the point of the game is to spread some St. Patrick’s Day cheer and make people smile, so don’t take it too seriously. Have fun with a great game and have a great time celebrating the holiday!
More Free St. Patrick’s Day Printables
Looking for more St. Patrick’s Day fun for the whole family? Check out our other free St. Patrick’s Day printables:
- Rainbow seeds gift tags – Put skittles inside and top with these cute St. Patrick’s Day labels. It’s the perfect St. Patrick’s Day treat.
- Free St. Patrick’s Day worksheets for kids – the PDF includes 33 pages of holiday fun including St. Patrick’s Day Bingo, St. Patrick’s Day Sudoku, St. Patrick’s Day word scramble, and more
Get the Digital Files
The Free printable pdf files include a variety of family fun activities:
- Directions on how to play the You’ve Been Shamrocked game
- One page of two, “You’ve Been Shamrocked” door hangers
- One page of seven St. Patrick’s Day gift labels in different sizes and include different St Patrick’s Day greetings.
Sign up for my email list below and grab your FREE files instantly!
Your information is 100% secure and will never be shared with anyone. By signing up you’ll be added to my email list where I share resources weekly. You can unsubscribe at any time.
If you would not fill out the form with your email address to subscribe, you can purchase here at an additional cost.
If you do not immediately receive the email, make sure to check your promotions, spam, and junk folders!
Looking for more free holiday printables?
Make sure to follow us on Instagram and Pinterest for family fun and recipe ideas.
Leave a Reply