It’s your lucky day! Celebrate St. Patrick’s Day with free printable St. Patrick’s Day gift tags that feature a rainbow and shamrock. Let someone you love know how loved they are by giving them this small gift that leaves a big impression. Cute tags are a great way to customize a fun gift.
What better way to let them know they are appreciated than giving them these cute and tasty rainbow seeds (candy)?
How to use these St. Patrick’s Day Gift Tags
These St. Patrick’s Day gift tags can be used to create homemade St. Patrick’s Day gifts. They can also be used as St. Patrick’s Day party favors and school treats. There are two messages on these themed gift tags. One tag reads, “Rainbow Seeds Happy St. Patrick’s Day” while the other tag reads “I am lucky to have you by my side.” Filled with rainbow candy, these treat bags make great teacher’s gifts too! It doesn’t take a lot of time to make them.
There are only a few supplies needed to make these homemade treats:
- White Paper or Cardstock – I find cardstock paper looks best and makes the colors really pop!
- Color Printer (or the abillity to take the file to a printing store)
- Scissors or paper cutter
- Ziploc sandwich bags or cellophane bags
- Rainbow candy – Skittles, Airheads or Rainbow pops.
- Stapler or glue
- The first thing to do is to download the printable gift tags. (Sign up for printables at the bottom of this post to get access to the instant download).
- Print on the white cardstock paper for more durability.
- Cut the tags using scissors. I am not very skilled at cutting straight lines so I use my paper trimmer.
- Fill a Ziplock sandwich bag with Skittles but leave some room to staple the tag to the top of the bag.
- Fold the gift tag in half for it to fit over the gift bag.
- Staple the tag to the bag or glue them together.
- Enjoy giving the rainbow seeds candy treats to your lucky friends and family!
Another fun idea is to place lucky charms in the sandwich bag to go along with the lucky gift tag. They make great snacks for kids to enjoy!
St. Patrick’s Day Activities
If you love creative ideas, check out these St. Patrick’s Day activities:
- St. Patrick’s Day Activity Book – 33 games and St. Patrick’s Day coloring pages included in one printable PDF!
- Skittles Rainbow Experiment – Kids love to see the results in this easy science experiment.
- St. Patrick’s Day Treats – easy to recreate recipes and some include free printables.
- Green Slime – the easiest way to make St. Patrick’s Day slime.
Download Happy St. Patrick’s Day and Rainbow Seeds Gift Tags
Get the free printable tags by following the steps below. The digital file includes:
- 1 full-page that includes two different designs.
Enter your first name and email address below to get the St. Patrick’s Day gift tags. You’ll receive a PDF copy sent to your email shortly.
Share with others
If you love this gift idea, you will also enjoy the pins I am pinning over on Pinterest right now!