This Summer Bingo game is not like the traditional bingo game you are used to playing. If you find your summer slowing down or you need to slow down, consider playing Slow Summer Bingo. It’s a unique spin on a bingo game that can last all season long. A Summer Lovin digital print is also included. Be sure to check out our Ultimate Summer Bundle for more family fun.
Similar to the Summer Bucket List, this card includes a variety of Summer activities that players mark off as they complete. Keep reading to learn how to play!
- Paper Trimmer – This helps me cut straighter.
- White Paper or Cardstock – I find cardstock paper looks best and makes the colors really pop!
- Pen or Marker
- Jar or bowl
- Optional: Laminator
- Optional: Dry-erase markers
- Download PDF by subscribing below or shop here for a small fee.
- Print sheet
Tip: Laminate card so you can reuse over time.
How to use the Summer Bingo Game
Playing this game is simple. Once a the player completes one of the summer activities listed on the bingo card, he or she can mark that space off. Determine which bingo method will be played and win the one of the folllowing ways:
- Traditional Bingo – Players who fill a row, column, or diagonal can call Bingo!
- Four Corners – Players must fill the squares that are the four corners of the bingo card to win.
- Full House – Players must fill all squares on the card to win.
- Letter Patterns – Players must fill the squares to indicate a particular letter, Popular letters are W, Z, E, L, and X.
Summer activities on Bingo Card
This simple game includes activities such as:
- Sip Lemonade in the shade
- Read a book
- Take a nap
- Have an Outdoor Movie Night
- Have a picnic (Try these portable Summer recipes)
- Create a Summer Schedule
- Limit screen time
- Watch sunsets
- Make homemade ice cream
- Pick fresh fruits
- Visit a Farmers Market
- Blow Bubbles
- Have a bonfire and eat s’mores
- Go swimming
- Eat watermelon
- Drink fruit-infused water
- Enjoy the smell of Summer Rain
- Have breakfast outdoors
- Take refreshing midday showers
- Go camping
- Fly a kite
- Plant something
- Listen to the nighttime wildlife
- Dress for comfort
Bonus Summer Print
Also included in this fun printable bundle is the Summer Lovin print that would look amazing in this picture frame or any bright and colorful Summer frame.
More Summer Fun Ahead
- Summer Bucket List – Create your own bucket list for the Summer!
- Summer Schedule – Daily and weekly themes with a schedule included.
- 9 Summer Snack Recipes – portable and on-the-go treats for kids!
- Best Outdoor Toys – Get ready for some backyard fun!
- Busy Boxes for Kids – Daily ideas for independent play.
Enter your first name and email address in the form below to get the printable PDF. You will receive a link to download the PDF to your email within minutes.
If you would not fill out the form, you can get a copy in my shop here.
The PDF will include:
- Slow Summer Bingo Game (1 page)
- Summer Lovin Print (1 page)
If you do not immediately receive the email, make sure to check your promotions, spam, and junk folders!