If you are going on a camping trip soon, you have to play this fun camping charades game. Camping is a great time to disconnect from the world’s distractions and reconnect with loved ones. Keep reading to find out how to download this free camping charades game with eight simple campfire S’mores recipes.
Grab a snack or make some s’mores and get ready for a classic camping activity that is essential for families and friends to play.
Whether you are camping in the backyard, pitching a tent at a campsite or going on a RV trip, this camping game is so much fun. You are guaranteed to laugh watching player act out the charades.
- Paper Trimmer – This helps me cut straighter.
- White Paper or Cardstock – I find cardstock paper looks best and makes the colors really pop!
- Pen or Marker
- Jar or bowl
- Optional: Laminator
- Optional: Dry-erase markers
- Download Camping Game PDF by subscribing below or shop here for a small fee.
- Cut cards out
- Write your own prompts in the blank cards.
- Place the cards in a jar or bowl
Tip: Laminate cards so they will hold up better over time.
How to Play the Camping Charade game
First, place the cards with fun camp prompts in a jar. There are empty cards for players to write their own prompts. Include these cards in the jar too.
Have everyone gather! Take turns drawing a card. That player must then act out the charades with out talking, noises or any lip movements. It’s that easy!
Camping Charade Prompts
This printable game includes 20 prompts and 10 blank cards to create your own.
- Building a Fire
- Skipping Stones
- Going on a hike
- Climbing a tree
- Flying a kite
- Paddling a canoe
- Bird watching
- Riding a horse
- Swatting mosquitoes
- Catching a fish
More camping charade prompts include:
- Pitching a tent
- Chopping firewood
- Putting on sunscreen
- Using a compass
- Rolling up a sleeping bag
- Roasting a hot dog
- Playing a card game
Blank cards for camping game
Use this sheet to write down your own camping charade prompts.
Bonus: Simple Campire S’mores recipes
Use this printable to make simple but delicious s’mores next to the campfire. This page includes 8 unique ways to enjoy S’mores.
More Camping Activities ahead
- CAMPFIRE S’MORE POPS – Delicious and easy camping recipe.
- S’MORES ICE CREAM SANDWICHES – a twist on the classic campfire treat.
- FALL PHOTO CHALLENGE – grab a camera and explore!
- SPRING PHOTO CHALLENGE – there’s so much to see in the Spring.
Download the printable
Enter your first name and email address in the form below to get the printable PDF. You will receive a link to download the PDF to your email within minutes.
If you would not fill out the form, you can get a copy in my shop here.
The PDF will include:
- 2 pages with 20 camping prompt cards
- 1 page with 10 blank camping prompt cards
- 1 page with 8 simple S’mores recipes
If you do not immediately receive the email, make sure to check your promotions, spam, and junk folders!