This is the best family conversation starter game. You will be amazed how much you will truly get to know each one of your family members by playing this getting to know you game. The rules and set up are extremely simple. If you are tired of hearing yes and no answers when you ask your family a question, this game is for you!
This game is perfect for Family Game Nights. It’s a fun family conversation game that provides hours of engaging and interesting conversation. You may laugh, cry or even be surprised by your spouse and children’s answers. They will also get to know you in a better and fun way.
Best Family Conversation Starter Game
You are guaranteed to learn more about one another and engage in thought-provoking conversations. There are five question categories with 24 questions in each category. The categories include:
- If you could
- Would you Rather?
- Cardstock paper to print the game board and cards.
- game pieces (buttons, coins, candy, etc.)
- Download printable by subscribing below or shop for printable (if you don’t want to give your email out)
- Print and cut out the cards using scissors or a paper cutter.
How to Play
- Each player gets a turn to throw the dice.
- Then, the player draws a card from the corresponding stack and answers the question.
- If the player lands on a square with an instruction, he or she does what it says.
- The first player to land on the last square is the winner.
More conversation starter questions
- Questions for Parents – Learn more about your parents on a deeper level.
- Questions to ask Your Dad – Get to know your Dad’s history and personality more.
- Date Night Questions – 25 questions to ask your spouse
- Thanksgiving Dinner Table Topics – spark conversations during Thanksgiving dinner.
- New Year’s Questions – Reflect on the past year and share goals for the future.
Download the printable
Enter your first name and email address in the form below to get the printable PDF. You will receive a link to download the PDF to your email within minutes.
If you would not fill out the form, you can get a copy in my shop here.
The PDF will include:
- Game board (2 pages combined)
- 120 conversation starter questions on 10 pages
If you do not immediately receive the email, make sure to check your promotions, spam, and junk folders!