Get access to 25 thought-provoking questions to ask your dad. Download our free journal that includes prompts and space to create your own interview questions. Time passes quickly, so don’t waste any more time learning more about your father’s life and dreams for his children.
If you have ever been curious about your dad’s childhood, thoughts on parenting and more you need to download this free journal printable pdf. It includes questions to ask your dad about his life, his parents’ life, and more!
Best Questions to Ask Your Dad
Get ready to learn all about your childhood and your dad’s favorite memories! Grab some tissue in case the conversation gets emotional. Tip: record your conversation on video or audiotape.
Ask these questions next time you see your Dad
- When and where were you born?
- What stories did you hear about your birth?
- How did your parents choose your name? Is it a family name and/or does it have a special meaning?
- Did you have any nicknames growing up? What were they?
- Do you have the origin of your last name?
- What is your earliest memory?
- Where did you grow up?
- What were you like as a child?
- What was your childhood like?
- What was your best friend’s name in high school?
- Were you good at sports?
- What activities did you take part in while you were in school?
- What were your favorite hobbies as a child?
- What were your favorite memories of your childhood?
- How did your parents meet?
- What is your best memory of your dad?
- What is your best memory of your mom?
- What are your best memories of your grandparents?
- What was your first job?
- How did you meet mom?
- How did you propose?
- What do you remember about your wedding day?
- What are your favorite memories about your children?
- What is your proudest moment as a father?
- What would you like to be remembered for?
More journal workbooks
- 40 Questions to Ask Your Parents – Gather both parents to ask these questions.
- 25 Date Night Questions – perfect for married couples!
- Thanksgiving Conversation Starters – get ready for engaging conversations.
- New Year’s questions – reflect on the last year and make goals for the next.
Download questions for dad workbook
Simply subscribe below and the questions for parents will be emailed to your inbox. Download and print at home with a few clicks!
Not interested in subscribing to an e-newsletter for a free printable PDF? I sell my printables for a minimal fee to support my business. Shop printables here.