Looking for unique and fun Christmas treat bag toppers? Download four punny Christmas gift tags that are festive, creative, and fun! These goodie bags are popular at parties and as gifts to others.
Making these Christmas party favors is simple and easy! Once you have your supplies organized, simply fill the bags and get ready to pass on some holiday cheer to others. Above all, make sure you are having fun with the process.
Christmas Treat Bag Topper Supplies
- Download the gift tags by subscribing below. (Scroll to the bottom)
- Print and cut tags out.
- Next, fold Tags in half.
- Fill sandwich bags with various treats and close bags.
- Then, place treat tag toppers on top of the sandwich bags covering the top.
- Staple tag and bag together or use glue dots to keep the tag secure.
- After that, pass the treats out to others! Enjoy!
Supplies for Christmas treat toppers
- Instant Hot Cocoa Mix
- Candy Cane
- Mini Marshmallows
- Hershey’s Kisses
- 8 Whoppers
- 1 Red gumball or jawbreaker
- Hershey’s kisses
Christmas Calories Don’t Count
- Any hoilday candy treat
- or a homemade holiday treat like Rolo Pretzel Turtles, Christmas Chex Mix, or Rudolf Pretzels.
More Christmas Gift Ideas ahead
- You’ve Been Elfed – a fun way to gift others in your neighborhood.
- Christmas Gift Exchange Game – A different way to exchange gifts with others.
- You’ve Been Socked – hang stocking on other’s doors filled with these treats.
Download the printable
Enter your first name and email address in the form below to get the printable PDF. Then, you will receive a link to download the PDF to your email within minutes.
This download printable is free; however, If you would not fill out the form, you can get a copy in my shop here.
The PDF will include:
- 12 pages with a various sizes of Christmas treat bag toppers. (4 designs with 3 sizes)
If you do not immediately receive the email, make sure to check your promotions, spam, and junk folders!