Looking for the best Thanksgiving stuffing recipes? What I have found out is there isn’t one way to create this popular Thanksgiving dish! From oysters to sausage, every family has their own way of making stuffing to pair with turkey for the holiday. Consider trying something new this year with ideas curated from my favorite foodies. Don’t forget to use these Thanksgiving Conversation Starters to spice up the dinner conversation.
The Perfect Thanksgiving Stuffing Recipes For Your Get-Together
From traditional to unique dressing ideas, there’s a variety of ways to make stuffing for a crowd. Did you know you can even make stuffing with your slow cooker or air fryer? What a great time to be alive and how easy is it to make dressing now!
- Easy Low-Carb Stuffing Recipe
- Sweet and Savory Cornbread Stuffing
- Sourdough Sage Stuffing
- Vegan Stuffing with Mushrooms and Artichokes
- Stuffed Acorn Squash with Quinoa Cranberry Stuffing
- Sausage Stuffing Recipe
- Cornbread Sausage Stuffing
- Sausage Stuffing Balls
- Easy Cornbread Stuffing
- Cornbread and Sage Dressing Recipe
- Skillet Cooked Apple and Sage Stuffing
- Cranberry Pecan Low Carb Stuffing
- French Meat Stuffing
- Sausage Cornbread Stuffing
- Homemade Summer Squash Casserole with Stuffing
- Oyster and Sausage Stuffing
- Easy Thanksgiving Day Slow Cooker Stuffing
- Sage & Onion Stuffing Balls In The Air Fryer
- Apple and Sausage Stuffing Recipe
- Southern Cornbread Dressing
- Stuffing and Green Bean Casserole
- Fig Apple Stuffing
I want to try out seasonal flavors like apple and sage for our next stuffing recipe! This list has inspired me to branch out and try something new this year. I can hear this voice in my head telling me to stick with what I know, but I think it’s fine to switch it up occasionally and start new traditions.
Which Thanksgiving stuffing recipe do you want to try first? Do you prefer traditional Thanksgiving stuffing or do you like to mix it up? Also, can someone explain to me the difference between stuffing and dressing?