Get organized and stay on track with this printable homeschool planner. This homeschool planner includes unit study topic ideas, a unit study planner, and a subject activities planner. Stay on track and keep stress at bay with our homeschool unit study planner and topics.
Parents already have enough of their plate planning everything from breakfast to dinner to after-school activities. Then, you throw homeschool on top of that and it can be a recipe for disaster.
But, it doesn’t have to be that way when you spend time weekly planning your homeschool units.Teaching your kids will be more fun and less stressful when you have a plan in place.
Tips for using a paper homeschool planner
Parents can plan weekly, monthly or quarterly. Be careful planning too much ahead as things can change. Keep flexibility in mind and don’t get too upset if your plan goes out the window.
Use a pencil in case you have to change homeschool topics and plans.
What does this paper homeschool planner include?
The PDF will include:
- 7 pages of homeschool resources
- Unit Study topic ideas – topics for every month of the year. They relate to the month or season.
- Unit Study Planner – Blank sheet that includes brainstorming, resources, subjects to cover, projects and party ideas.
- Unit Study Planner Example – Example of how to use this homeschool resource.
- Subject Activities – write down your activities for each subject.
- Subject Activities examples – Check out an example of a great way to use this worksheet.
What is a unit study?
A unit study is any topic that you want to explore and learn about more. It includes and combines multiple subjects and provides a deep dive into the chosen topic.
- Download and print the homeschool organizer planner (Sign up below to get the download… keep scrolling to the bottom)
More Homeschool Resources ahead
- First Day of Homeschool Signs – Celebrate the beginning of school.
- Last Day of Homeschool Signs – Don’t forget to take a photo of your kids on the last day to see how much he or she has grown.
- Keepsake Memory Box – Save their highlights and important documents in one place.
- First and Last Day of School Questionaire – Interview your kids! Their answers will surprise you!
Download the printable homeschool planner
Sign up to my email list below and grab your copy of the party favor tags.
Your information is 100% secure and will never be shared with anyone. By signing up you’ll be added to my email list where I share resources weekly. You can unsubscribe at any time.
If you would not fill out the form to subscribe, you can purchase here.
If you do not immediately receive the email, make sure to check your promotions, spam, and junk folders!