Get ready to beat the Summer heat at JadeWaters at Hilton Anatole, a resort-style pool destination that covers two acres filled with water slides, a lazy river, a swim-up pool bar, and more. Splash into JadeWaters this summer season!
This is a sponsored post on behalf of Hilton. All opinions are my own.
- 2022 JadeWaters at Dallas Hilton Anatole Guide
- Where is Hilton Anatole?
- What are JadeWaters operating hours?
- JadeWaters Features
- Lazy River
- Water slides
- Kids splash and play zone
- Leisure Cove and swim-up bar
- Leisure Pool bar
- Kids Activities
- Dining Options
- How do guests gain access to JadeWaters?
- Does JadeWaters sell day passes?
- More Hilton Fun Ahead
- Save money on Dallas attractions
2022 JadeWaters at Dallas Hilton Anatole Guide
Hilton Anatole JadeWaters is surrounded by busy city life, the lush landscaping of the water attraction gives the illusion you are transported elsewhere. Get ready to beat the Summer heat at JadeWaters at Dallas Hilton, a resort-style pool destination that covers over two acres.
Where is Hilton Anatole?
This hidden gem is located at the Hilton Anatole, a Dallas hotel located at 2201 Stemmons Freeway in the Market Center district just north of downtown Dallas, Texas. The American Airlines Center and Medievil Times are nearby attractions.
What are JadeWaters operating hours?
JadeWaters Summer hours are:
- Monday – Thursday: 9 am – 7 pm
- Friday & Saturday: 9 am – 8 pm
The JadeWaters resort pool complex is packed with features that entertain hotel guests of all ages. Experience Summer fun with your family and friends at the beautiful Dallas Hilton Anatole.
Inside JadeWaters is a beautiful 630-foot lazy river that allows guests to relax on tubes past waterfalls, luscious landscaping, and several garden sculptures.
There are two 180-foot winding water slides located next to the kids’ splash zone: one is enclosed and the other is open.
Kids splash and play zone
The kids splash and play zone includes water features designed to entertain young children. There are four basketball hoops located in a smaller pool nearby for kids and adults to play water sports.
Leisure Cove and swim-up bar
On the adult side there is a leisure pool with a hot tub for guests 21+ and up.
Leisure Pool bar
Splash into the adults-only Leisure Cove swim-up bar for a refreshing cocktail or beverage.
Looking for a private space for your group? Consider renting a private cabana, family alcove, or day bed! Reserve Hilton Anatole JadeWaters cabana or daybeds here.
Looking for more privacy and reserved seating? Luxury cabanas are a great option to consider. These private cabanas feature a large flat-screen TV, ceiling fan, mini cooler, luxury towels, free Wi-Fi, privacy curtains, a welcome amenity, and a dedicated server. There is a locker inside the cabana for guests to secure personal items.
Enjoy a comfortable daybed, two chaise lounge chairs, and two additional chairs, a large umbrella, an ice cooler with a complimentary bottle of water.
Enjoy your own alcove, with a maximum of 10 people, including children. A dining table, three lounge chairs, one large umbrella, two sitting chairs, two small tables, and a cooler with six bottles of water and ice.
Hilton Anatole offers a variety of activities for the whole family. Purchase a Fun Pass to participate in family activities such as the gold coin plunge, duck races, family lawn bingo, and more. Details coming soon! Guests can watch a movie under the stars on Friday and Saturday nights 8:55- 10:30 pm during the summer on the lawn.
The JadeWaters Grill and Bar offers a limited menu, individually wrapped grab-and-go food, and non-alcoholic beverages. This is located next to the kids’ water park area and water slides near the restrooms.
How do guests gain access to JadeWaters?
Book the JadeWaters fun package to enjoy:
- Luxury Accommodations
- $50 Daily Dining Credit
- Guaranteed Access to JadeWaters
- King Guestroom includes (3) Wristbands to JadeWaters
- Double Guestroom includes (4) Wristbands to JadeWaters
Hilton Anatole also features our Resort Amenity Pass* which includes extra perks:
- Kids Enjoy one free dinner per day in Counter Offer or Media Grill + Bar*
- One Free Chef’s Choice Dessert in Media Grill + Bar*
- Daily Access to Verandah Fitness Club*
- 15% off VSpa Services
- Two complimentary small black coffees or tea at Counter Offer per day
- Standard guest room WiFi internet access – up to three devices
* The Hilton Anatole Daily Resort Amenity Pass Fee of $27.26 is a mandatory service fee. Permits One Free Kid’s dinner meal per adult paid entrée at Counter Offer or Media Grill + Bar, 12 years old or younger. Permits one complimentary chef’s choice dessert per day at Media Grill + Bar, valid for dine-in guests only, per adult paid entrée. Must be 16 years of age or older to access Verandah Fitness Club.
Does JadeWaters sell day passes?
JadeWaters offers pool and cabana passes on ResortPass. Otherwise, a hotel room reservation is required to enjoy JadeWaters.
Can guests bring outside food and beverages inside JadeWaters?
Guests can bring water with closed lids inside. Outside alcohol is prohibited inside JadeWaters.
Is JadeWaters heated?
The pools are heated in April and May to accommodate cooler temperatures.
Is there an indoor pool at Dallas Hilton Anatole?
There is an indoor pool located in the atrium building
What are fun family Dallas attractions nearby?
Dallas World Aquarium, Medieval Times, Dallas Zoo, and the Perot Museum are a few Dallas attractions located next to the Hilton Anatole.
More Hilton Fun Ahead
- Dallas Girls Trip Guide – Plan the best girls’ trip to Dallas Hilton Anatole with these tips!
- Christmas at the Anatole – Celebrate the holidays at the Hilton Anatole.
- Hilton San Antonio Hill Country – Head to San Antonio for a family trip you won’t forget.