Taking a Hilton Anatole Dallas Girls trip is so much fun! The Hilton Anatole is a great place to rest and relax with your favorite girlfriends. There are so many fun things to do and it’s the best way to reconnect with friends. It’s definitely my favorite place to escape to in Dallas whether it’s with friends or family. Keep reading to find out all the wonderful things happening at Hilton Anatole Dallas.
Thank you Dallas Hilton Anatole for hosting our stay. All opinions are my own.
Take a weekend getaway to Hilton Anatole Dallas. Make it a fun staycation or fly in from other states to partake in a girls weekend anatole experience that you will never forget.
- Girlfriends Guide to Dallas Hilton Anatole
- Where is Dallas Hilton Anatole?
- Things to do at Dallas Hilton Anatole
- Things to do near Hilton Anatole Dallas
- Save Money on Dallas Attractions
- More Girls Trip Ideas
Girlfriends Guide to Dallas Hilton Anatole
Where is Dallas Hilton Anatole?
The Hilton Anatole Hotel is located at 2201 Stemmons Freeway in the Market Center district just north of downtown Dallas, Texas.
Things to do at Dallas Hilton Anatole
Depending on your group’s interests, there is a variety of amenities to enjoy from active to relaxing activities.
JadeWaters Resort Pool Complex
Hotel guests have access to JadeWaters. Its an easy walk from the Towers. JadeWaters Resort Pool Complex features a lazy river, two water slides, a swim-up bar, an adults-only leisure cove, a hot tub, cabana rentals, lawn games & activities, and the JadeWaters Grill + Bar.
Be sure to take advantage of the 23-seat swim-up bar in the Leisure Cove Pool to enjoy cocktails and more! This area is reserved for adults 21 years of age and up only!
Popular cocktails include skinny margaritas and frozen tropical daiquiris.
If you desire privacy at the water park, consider renting a private cabana or daybed. The private shaded cabana with 2 extra wide lounge chairs, a dining set, and a small sofa. Guests also have access to a dedicated food and beverage server!
The JadeWaters Daybed includes a luxury daybed, 2 chaise lounge chairs, and 2 regular chairs with a large umbrella. Learn more about private rentals here.
We also enjoyed floating in the 630-foot lazy river and taking turns on their winding water slides.
Read more about this resort waterpark in our detailed JadeWaters Waterpark Guide.
SER Steak & Spirits
Don’t leave Dallas Hilton Anatole without visiting SER Steak & Spirits located on the 27th floor. It’s home to great views of the Dallas skyline. Reservations are highly recommended. According to their website, dress code attire is not exactly church but not the gym. We wore dresses to our reservation. (Follow on LiketoKnow.it to shop this photo)
Before dinner, we enjoyed handcrafted cocktails during SER Social Hour. Our favorite cocktails include:
- Golden Cadillac Margarita – avion reposado tequila, grand marnier 100, lime agave, edible gold glitter
- Burn Out – casa del sol blanco tequila, lemon, simple, serrano slices. (warning: it’s spicy!)
- Spring Water – yuzu gin, lemon, rosemary simple, topped with topo chico, hibiscus ice cube
- Garden Slumber – dripping springs vodka, Cointreau, lime, rosemary simple, blackberry muddled, cucumber muddled
Patrons can also take advantage of the SER Cellar, home to 35 hand-picked varietals and an impressive whiskey collection.
The views of the Dallas skyline are as impressive as the delicious menu. The 10 oz filet was one of the best steaks I have ever had. I ate every bite. Also, don’t sleep on the romaine salad with caesar dressing! Everyone that ordered it said it was the best caesar salad they have ever had. Next, we enjoyed the saavory Valrhona Chocolate 3 ways dessert complete with milk chocolate bavarois, dark chocolate mousse, and white chocolate panna cotta. Get ready for expectional service and one-of-a-kind dining experience that your taste buds will thank you for.
Media Grill & Bar
Media Grill + Bar offers a casual dining experience serving breakfast, lunch, cocktails, and dinner. Unfortunately, we did not have time to visit, but I have been with my family last year and it was good.
Verandah Fitness Club and VSpa
Need a moment to relax, schedule a massage, manicure, and/or pedicure at VSpa. Enjoy full-day access to the eucalyptus steam room, Finnish sauna, hot tub, Verandah Fitness Club, lap pool, and lounge areas. Call 214-761-7800 to book your appointment. If you prefer to break a sweat, head over to the fitness center to take advantage of their fitness equipment and classes.
Things to do near Hilton Anatole Dallas
In addition to the fun the resort provides, guests can take a short trip outside the Hilton Anatole to discover more fun at local attractions nearby:
- Go shopping at Uncommon Markets, Bishop Arts, or nearby malls.
- Visit the Dallas Art District or the Dallas Museum of Art to check out stunning art sculptures and paintings.
- Love animals? Visit Dallas World Aquarium and Dallas Zoo.
- Kids at heart? Book a reservation at Medieval Times.
- Head to Klyde Warren Park to enjoy live entertainment and food trucks.
- Attend a concert or sporting event at nearby American Airlines Center.
Restaurants near Hilton Anatole Dallas
There are several nearby restaurants that would be perfect for a girls date or brunch:
- Town Hearth – swank space with raw bar, steaks & classic cocktails from Dallas chef Nick Badovinus. Reservations highly recommended.
- The Charles – An Italian-inspired nightly eatery in the heart of the Dallas Design District.
- El Bolero – Design Destrict – authentic and modern mexcian cuisine.
- Delucca Gaucho Pizza and Wine Dallas – handcrafted pizzas, wine and cocktails.
- Dolce Riviera – upscale italian with homemade pastas
- Yardbird Table and Bar – comfort food spot with a bourbon bar
- 3 Eleven Kitchen and Cocktails – speak easy style cocktails
Which airport is closest to Hilton Anatole Dallas?
Dallas Love Field Airport is closet to Hilton Anatole (only 10 minutes away) compared to Dallas/Ft. Worth International Airport (20 minutes away).
What do the Rooms and Suites look like at Hilton Anatole?
Enjoy the comfort and convenience of an Atrium room or savor views of Dallas or the park from the JadeWaters tower. The Hilton Anatole offers a variety of rooms and suites to accommodate your party’s size. Get ready for a good night’s sleep!
Is there a Starbucks on-site?
The Counter Offer Gourmet Market offers grab-and-go items and serves freshly brewed Starbucks coffee! It’s open daily 6 am – 10 pm.
Is there free parking at Hilton Anatole?
No, there is no free parking. As of the publishing date, self-parking costs $22 while valet parking costs $34.
Can you visit JadeWaters for the day without staying at the hotel?
Yes, ResortPass offers a Hilton Anatole Day pass allowing guests to use the waterpark for the day. Pricing varies.
In conclusion, our time at JadeWaters Hilton Anatole went by so quickly. Girls trips always do. So much laughter and catching up that it makes the moments fly by. Don’t feel guilty for taking a moment for yourself to reconnect with your friends away from your family. The Dallas Anatole provides a fun escape from the stressors we encounter so frequently. Do yourself a favor and book a staycation in the heart of Downtown Dallas at the Hilton Anatole. You won’t regret it!
Save Money on Dallas Attractions
Also, whether you are with your best friends or family members, having a Pogo Pass will save you money on popular Dallas area attractions. Many of them are are also family favorites.
More Girls Trip Ideas
This is a sponsored post on behalf of Hilton.