You’ll never run out of fun with our Christmas Bingo for kids. Gather the entire family together, get ready to shout “bingo,” and enjoy a memorable Christmas celebration! This fun game is perfect for small groups to play after Christmas dinner or a kid’s class party. It’s a fun indoor winter activity everyone can play. No-prep Christmas games are my favorite because they’re ready-to-go and don’t require any special supplies or equipment.
Please note that I make a small commission on my affiliate links when you make a purchase. This is at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!
Grab These Free Printable Christmas Bingo Cards
Looking for a fun Christmas game to keep the kids entertained this holiday season? Look no further than this fun Christmas activity! Kids of all ages love to play this game of Christmas bingo at any holiday party or on Christmas Eve. These free printable Christmas bingo cards are perfect for classroom use and come in handy to play with students.
Our free printable Christmas bingo game is perfect for families, classrooms, parties, and more. Simply print the bingo cards and start playing! Say goodbye to boredom and hello to a memorable holiday. Time to get into the Christmas spirit!
- White cardstock paper – For best results make sure it’s heavy cardstock for durability. (Regular paper is okay to use too)
- Printer – to print the free bingo cards
- Scissors or paper cutter
- Bingo markers or dry-erase markers
- Our adorable Christmas bingo cards – simply subscribe and get the free download (head to the bottom of this post).
- Optional: Laminate bingo cards to make them last longer and become reusable with markers. Use these self-laminating sheets if you don’t have a laminator.
Bingo Marker Options
When it comes to marking your bingo cards, you have plenty of options to choose from.
If you prefer candy markers, consider using M&M’s, Hershey Kisses, etc.
For non-candy alternatives, pom poms, buttons, or small candy canes work great.
If you want a more traditional approach, pencils or a dot marker for every player can be used to cross out the spots on the cards. The choice is yours!
How to play Christmas Bingo
Bingo is an easy game that young kids love! Follow these simple instructions to play:
- Distribute a bingo board to each player. (6 players maximum) If you have more than 6 kids playing the game double up and make teams.
- Choose a bingo caller and give him or her the Thanksgiving calling card.
- Shuffle the calling cards and randomly pick one calling card at a time.
- Remind the players they have a free space on their bingo game.
- Call out the item on the bingo card template, and the players need to mark the called item on their Bingo card.
- The first player to complete a row/column/diagonal calls out Bingo and wins a prize. Enjoy this game of chance! Every round a new player could win!
- Give the winner a small prize
- Keep on playing!
- This fun Thanksgiving game can be played with a large group if you double up the teams. (2-3 players on one bingo card)
What are the different ways to play bingo?
There are various ways to play bingo, each with its own unique rules and variations. Here are some common ways to play bingo:
- Straight-line Bingo: The traditional and most common version of bingo where players need to mark off a straight line of numbers horizontally, vertically, or diagonally on their bingo card.
- Four Corners Bingo: Players must mark off the four corner numbers on their bingo card to win. This variation adds an extra element of excitement as the corners are often the last numbers to be called.
- Picture Frame Bingo: Players need to mark off the numbers that form a “picture frame” around the edges of their bingo card. This includes the outermost squares along all four sides.
- Blackout Bingo: Also known as Coverall Bingo, this is a challenging variation where players aim to mark off all the numbers on their bingo card to win. It usually takes longer to achieve, making the game more suspenseful.
- Pattern Bingo: Instead of marking off a straight line, players must complete a specific pattern on their bingo card. Patterns can be various shapes, such as an “X,” a diamond, a star, or even more complex designs.
- Speed Bingo: This version of bingo is played at a faster pace, with the numbers being called more rapidly. Players need to stay alert and mark off the numbers quickly to keep up with the speed of the game.
- Team Bingo: Players form teams and work together to complete their bingo cards. The first team to have a member complete a line or pattern wins the game. This is a great option for larger groups and adds a collaborative element to the game.
- Online Bingo: With the rise of online gaming, bingo is now available to play virtually. Players can join online bingo websites or download bingo apps to play against others from around the world.
These are just a few examples of the different ways to play bingo. The rules and variations may vary depending on the age of the young children.
Get the files: Christmas Bingo Free Printable Cards
Join our mailing list to get the game for free. Enter your first name and email address in the form below to get the digital download right away. You will receive a link to download the PDF to your email within minutes.
If you do not fill out the form, you can get a copy in my shop here.
The Free printable PDF files include:
- 5 pages of Christmas Bingo Game Cards (one page of 4 cards on one sheet)
Sign up for my email list below and grab your FREE files instantly!
Your information is 100% secure and will never be shared with anyone. By signing up you’ll be added to our email list. You can unsubscribe at any time.
If you do not immediately receive the email, make sure to check your promotions, spam, and junk folders! These printables are for personal use only.
MORE FREE BINGO GAME PRINTABLES
Does your family love to play fun bingo games? We have a variety of bingo templates to choose from. Check out these free bingo cards:
- Holiday Photo Bingo – a fun way to play Bingo with your camera. In holiday photo bingo, each player receives a bingo card with different holiday-themed images or descriptions. These may include things like Christmas lights, decorated trees, snowmen, stockings, or other holiday symbols. The players then set out to find and photograph these items or scenes in real life.
- Red Carpet Bingo– It is often played during award shows like the Oscars or other glamorous events. The bingo cards feature words or images related to the red carpet, such as celebrities, fashion accessories, poses, and more. Players mark off spaces on their cards when these events or items occur during the event. Red Carpet Bingo adds an element of excitement and engagement to watching award shows or attending red carpet events.
- Road Trip Bingo – the whole family can play this on your next road trip. Road trip bingo is a fun and interactive game to play during long car rides. It is designed to keep passengers entertained by spotting various objects or landmarks along the journey. Each player receives a bingo card with different pictures or descriptions of items they may encounter during the road trip, such as road signs, animals, landmarks, vehicles, or even specific colors.
- St. Patrick’s Bingo – To make it even more festive, you can use themed markers like green candies, gold coins, or shamrock-shaped cutouts to cover the called spaces on the cards.
- Slow Summer Bingo – The Slow Summer Bingo game is a unique spin on the traditional bingo game, specifically designed for the summer season. It aims to encourage a slower pace and appreciation of the summer moments.
- Cleaning Bingo – a fun activity to motivate little kids to clean and finish chores. Each square on the card represents a specific cleaning activity, such as sweeping the kitchen, organizing a closet, or wiping down surfaces.
Thanksgiving Bingo – A fun Thanksgiving activity kids love to play!
Looking for more free Christmas games, free Christmas printables, and holiday craft activities?