Gather the whole family to answer these funny Easter Would You Rather Questions. I dare you to try not to laugh playing this interactive spring game with your family. Jot down these hilarious questions or download our free Easter Would You Rather Game cards that include three pages of Easter and spring would you rather questions.
Playing this game is a fun way to bond with your kids and learn more about them. You may be surprised to hear your children’s answers to many of these questions.
Why you will love this Easter game
This game is simple – no complicated rules! Here are several ways to incorporate this fun game into your Easter activities:
- Play this game before or after you decide to hunt for eggs.
- Play during long road trips during your spring break.
- Cut out the question cards and place them in a small or large Easter basket filled with chocolate eggs.
- Teachers love to use these Easter icebreakers as a brain break for their students.
- Bring along on a picnic on a beautiful spring afternoon.
36 Easter would you rather questions for kids
Don’t waste your time coming up with a friendly question game. Here’s the ultimate list of would you rather questions to ask kids for Easter:
- Be best friend with the Easter Bunny or Tooth Fairy?
- Hide eggs or hunt for eggs?
- Have butterfly wings or have bunny ears?
- Have bunny teeth or bunny tail?
- Eat candy or eat chocolate?
- Live in a bunny borrow or in a bird’s nest?
- Buy plastic eggs or dye real eggs?
- Wear a bunny costume or wear a chick costume?
- Leap like a frog or hop like a bunny?
- Have Easter Brunch or Easter dinner?
- Have a bunny or chicken for a pet?
- Eat 100 jelly beans or one giant Easter egg?
- Have flowers for toes or have flowers for fingers?
- Have rainbow eyebrows or rainbow hair?
- Wear a bunny or chicken costume in public?
- Search for Easter eggs at the top of a mountain or the bottom of a pond?
- Jump in a puddle of water or jump in a puddle of mud?
- Waddle like a duck or hop like a bunny?
- Eat marshmallow peeps or chocolate bunnies?
- Have bunny teeth or bunny ears?
- Have grass for hair or sunflowers for ears?
- Raise baby bunnies or baby chicks?
- Be allergic to grass or chocolate?
- Be a caterpillar or a tadpole?
- Wear clothes made out of grass or feathers for a day?
- Have a pet butterfly or pet spider?
- Find the most eggs or find the biggest egg?
- Have bunny ears or have a bunny tail?
- Do the chicken dance or bunny hop dance in public?
- Have bunny whiskers or butterfly wings?
- Eat all the candy by yourself or share with friends?
- Do a scavenger hunt or an egg hunt?
- Try to catch a frog or catch a squirrel?
- Be a squirell or frog for the day?
- Find eggs with money inside or candy?
- Fly a kite or roll down a hill?
- Download printable by subscribing below or shop for printable (if you don’t want to give your email out)
- Print and cut out the cards using scissors or a paper cutter.
How to play would you rather
- First, decide which person goes first. You can go with a drawing, playing paper, rock, scissors or who is the oldest or youngest.
- Next, a player draws a question card from a bowl, reads the question aloud and answers the question.
- The next player draws a new question and continues doing the same until all questions are answered.
- Another way to play this game is to have two teams debate each different answer.
More Spring Activities for Kids
- Spring Boredom Busters – 24 easy and fun activities for kids to do at home.
- Easter worksheets – free interactive Easter games kids love including includes games like an Easter maze, Easter Coloring page, and more.
Download Easter Game Bundle
Sign up to my email list below and download the pdf file for free.
Your information is 100% secure and will never be shared with anyone. By signing up you’ll be added to my email list where I share resources weekly. You can unsubscribe at any time.
If you would not fill out the form to subscribe, you can purchase here. If you do not immediately receive the email, make sure to check your promotions, spam, and junk folders!