Discover the fun of learning with our free printable Easter worksheets for kids! Packed with engaging activities, puzzles, and coloring pages that celebrate the Easter spirit, these worksheets are sure to make learning exciting. Ideal for keeping young minds stimulated during the holiday season, our resources blend education with festive fun. Download today and kickstart your child’s Easter-themed educational journey!
Grab these free Easter worksheets and place them in your child’s Easter basket. If you are a busy teacher consider using these worksheets in your lesson plans.
The Easter activity packet includes games like an Easter maze, an Easter Coloring page, and more! This PDF includes 5 pages of Easter activities for kids – all for free! All you need is a printer to start the fun!
Please note that I make a small commission on my affiliate links when you make a purchase. This is at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!
Free Printable Easter Worksheets
Attention busy parents and teachers! Take advantage of the numerous free printable Easter worksheets available online for kids. We have rounded up the best free Easter worksheets.
Parents don’t need a lot of supplies and time to prep for this fun Easter kids’ activity. These printable activities are at your fingertips.
- Easter Worksheet PDF file (Subscribe at the bottom of the post to get the instant download)
- Regular paper to print coloring pages and games
- Color Printer and ink – to print the sheets.
- Crayons or coloring pencils – pastel colors are perfect.
What’s included in our Easter-themed worksheets?
- 2 Easter Coloring Pages – Coloring helps improve fine motor skills, stimulates creativity, and can boost your child’s confidence. Simply color the Easter words with bright and pastel colors. Get ready to see your child’s imagination soar with this activity.
• 1 Decorate Easter Eggs worksheet – Young learners love to make colorful eggs with this simple activity. Decorating eggs is a detailed and careful task that requires concentration and patience. It teaches children to slow down and focus.
• 1 Easter pattern exercise – This Easter theme activity enhances kids’ pattern recognition skills, critical thinking, and problem-solving abilities in a fun way. The child’s task is to determine the pattern and predict what comes next in the sequence.
• 1 Easter maze – Help the Easter Bunny find the eggs in this fun and easy maze game. Maze games teach kids to navigate complex paths while avoiding dead ends. This encourages them to think critically and strategize, enhancing their problem-solving skills.
More Best Free Easter Printables
- Easter Crossword Puzzle Printable
- Easter Word Scrambles
- Free Easter math worksheets
- Easter Word Search
- Fun Easter Bingo Cards – Coming Soon
- Easter vocabulary printable worksheet
- iSpy Easter Game
These worksheets are more than just fun; they offer a unique blend of education and entertainment that can enhance your child’s learning experience. They are designed to improve fine motor skills, boost creativity, and enjoyably foster problem-solving abilities. It’s an excellent opportunity to teach them about Easter traditions playfully and interactively. And let’s not forget the sense of accomplishment and confidence they’ll gain from completing these tasks! So, this Easter, make learning fun and festive with these free worksheets. They’re just a click away and could provide hours of educational fun for your little ones.
Fun Easter Activities for Kids
The holiday fun doesn’t stop with this one activity packet. Check out these fun Easter family activities and recipes:
- Easter Bunny Cinnamon Rolls – my kids love to decorate their own cute Easter bunnies that they can eat later.
- Peeps Playdough – So simple and fun to create your playdough made out of Peeps candy.
- Shaving Cream Easter Eggs – Did you know you could decorate your eggs like this? They are fun to find during your Easter egg hunts.
- Easter Would You Rather Questions – There are 36 questions included in this fun game.
- Best Easter Books for Kids – pick an Easter book to read to your kids for added Easter fun!
- Easter Bingo for Kids
Download the Easter Printable Worksheets
Don’t want to opt into an e-newsletter for a free printable PDF? I sell my printables for a minimal fee to support my business. Shop printables here.
Enter your first name and email address below to get the free printable pdf. You’ll receive an instant download.
The pdf file will include:
- 6 pages of Printable Easter Activities for Kids including coloring pages, maze game, pattern worksheet, and decorating your own Easter eggs activity.
If you do not immediately receive the email, make sure to check your promotions, spam, and junk folders!
Share on Social Media
Don’t miss out on all the fun family activities happening over on Pinterest. Share with a friend, teacher, or parent that could use this free resource!