You will not regret filling out and leaving this two-page babysitter information sheet with your babysitter the next time you leave the kids at home. Have peace of mind and be prepared in case an emergency arises. It’s never a bad idea to plan for unexpected situations. Don’t worry, this printable packet isn’t all gloom and doom. It also includes a page to let your babysitter know all the fun things your kids love to do!
Have peace of mind knowing you left your kids in good hands with a great babysitter and the tools he or she may need in case of an emergency. This babysitter information sheet pdf also includes spaces to include more detailed information and fun facts about your kids. The more prepared you can leave your sitter, the less anxiety both you and he or she will feel.
Parents need to take the time to fill out this sheet. Hopefully, the babysitter will never have to use the emergency information page, but in the event, he or she needs to the time saved looking for this information could be the time needed to save a life. I know that sounds dramatic, but accidents happen. Being prepared and leaving the right information in a prominent place is important.
What does the babysitting information sheet include?
This page includes space to tell your sitter where important things are and what phone numbers to call in case an emergency occurs.
- Emergency Services
- Poison Control
- Fire Station
- Emergency Contacts – list two contacts
- Doctor information
- Home information
- Notes section
This page includes spaces to include the following information:
- Parent’s contact information
- Where parents will be and when they will return
- Child(ren) information and allergies – spaces for 4 kids
- Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and Snack information and what time to serve the kids
- House rules – Screen time, sweets, friends and other information sitters need to know.
- Favorite Activities
- Sleep schedule
- Misc. – Wifi Login, etc.
What you need to make this printable babysitter info sheet
- Laminate the babysitter sheet if the event you need to make changes in the future. Use dry erase markers to write on a laminated sheet.
- Go over this information with your babysitter prior to leaving.
- Display this babysitter information sheet in a promiment location like the refridgerator or a place where the family gathers a lot.
- Update frequently.
- In case of emergency forms – more information to have handy.
Download the babysitting information sheet printable
Sign up to my email list below and grab your copy of the party favor tags.
Your information is 100% secure and will never be shared with anyone. By signing up you’ll be added to my email list where I share resources weekly. You can unsubscribe at any time.
If you would not fill out the form to subscribe, you can purchase here.
If you do not immediately receive the email, make sure to check your promotions, spam, and junk folders!