Are you ready to add some Halloween excitement to your kids’ activities? Look no further! We have prepared a set of “Would You Rather” Halloween questions specifically designed for kids. These fun and spooky scenarios will get their imaginations running wild and spark lively discussions. To make it even more convenient, we have created a free printable worksheet that includes all these engaging questions. Simply download and print the worksheet, and watch as your kids eagerly debate their choices. Get ready for a Halloween-themed adventure filled with laughter and creativity!
My family is on a serious family game night kick right now, and we can’t get enough of these Halloween Would You Rather questions. This season is full of silly characters and stories, and this is the perfect way to celebrate together.
With these Halloween Would You Rather questions, your family can celebrate all month long at home or at Halloween gatherings.
Fun Would You Rather Halloween Questions for Kids
Playing games with our children isn’t just fun, it’s beneficial in a variety of ways.
The benefits of playing games together:
Playing games together as a family creates a joyful and engaging environment, strengthens relationships, and offers numerous developmental, social, and emotional benefits for all family members.
- Bonding and Connection: Game nights provide an opportunity for family members to bond, connect, and strengthen their relationships
- Communication: Games encourage communication and interaction between family members.
- Skill Development: Games often involve problem-solving, critical thinking, decision-making, and strategic planning.
- Emotional Well-being: Games can contribute to emotional well-being by providing a platform for stress relief, laughter, and enjoyment. They can help alleviate tension and create a positive atmosphere.
- Learning: Playing these games together as a family offers valuable learning opportunities, stimulating curiosity, knowledge retention, and intellectual growth.
- Healthy Competition: It promotes healthy competition and teaches family members to celebrate each other’s achievements.
- Digital Detox: Game nights provide an opportunity for a digital detox, allowing families to disconnect from screens and technology and focus on genuine face-to-face interactions
Your Halloween Party isn’t complete without this fun Halloween activity for kids. These are great conversation starters that get the whole family talking in a fun way. Feel free to mix and match these questions to create your own fun and engaging Halloween game for kids!
Would you rather…
- dress up as a witch or a wizard for Halloween?
- go trick-or-treating with your friends or with your family?
- carve a pumpkin into a silly face or a spooky face?
- bob for apples or go on a haunted hayride?
- have a Halloween Party with lots of candy or a Halloween Movie Night with Popcorn?
- wear a costume that’s scary or a costume that’s funny?
- receive a big bag of your favorite candy or a small bag of lots of different candies?
- visit a Haunted House or a pumpkin patch on Halloween?
- have a Halloween-themed treasure hunt or play Halloween charades?
- decorate your house with ghosts or with black cats for Halloween?
- have a costume that glows in the dark or one that makes noise?
- go to a costume parade or a pumpkin carving contest on Halloween?
- trick-or-treating with a zombie or a mummy?
- wear a silly clown costume all night or a giant inflatable pumpkin costume that’s hard to walk in?
More Halloween Would You Rather Questions for Kids
Keep the Halloween spirit going all throughout the Halloween season and ask your kids these questions. Simply print out your own question cards on index cards. Ask these silly questions at home or at Halloween parties. Get ready for more spooky fun!
Would you rather…
- eat candy corn or pumpkin seeds?
- wear a store-bought costume or a homemade costume for Halloween?
- watch Harry Potter or Twilight?
- encounter Freddy Krueger or Jason?
- have a giant pet spider or a pet bat in your home?
- be on Team Edward or Team Jacob?
- dress up as a spooky ghost or a cute pumpkin for Halloween?
- collect candy in a pillowcase or in a bucket?
- have a Halloween-themed birthday party or a Christmas-themed birthday party?
- to be able to fly on a witch’s broom or turn invisible like a ghost?
- have a never-ending supply of candy or a never-ending supply of spooky decorations for your room?
- be a vampire or werewolf?
- be a friendly ghost or a scary monster?
- watch horror movies or go to a haunted house?
- watch the Addams Family movie or the Haunted Mansion movie?
- have a magic wand or make a magic potion?
- be scared or scare someone?
- be covered in snakes or spiders?
- wear an itchy costume OR wear a hot mask?
- carve or decorate a pumpkin?
- walk through a cemetery at night or spend the night in an abandoned house?
- live in a zombie apocalypse or post-nuclear war?
- pumpkin spiced everything or chocolate?
- trick or treat in the rain or freezing temperatures?
- be a black cat or a vampire bat?
- dance or sing to Halloween music?
- be a wizard or superhero?
- be scared of the dark or be afraid of the thing underneath your bed?
- eat candy every day for a month or have no candy for a month?
- candy corn or marshmallows?
- get one king-sized candy bar OR 50 fun-size candy bars?
- go apple picking OR go pumpkin picking?
- watch a scary movie OR read a scary book?
- Have bat wings or fangs?
- dress up like an angel or the devil?
- be chased by a mummy or a zombie?
- meet Michael Myers or Hannibal Lector?
- watch a spooky movie or not so spooky movie?
- ride on a magic carpet or a witch’s broomstick?
- have a surprise visit from Darth Vader or Jack the Pumpkin King?
- eat a caramel apple or pumpkin pie?
Halloween Activity Prep
This simple and easy Halloween game requires little prep! Get ready for a great time in less than five minutes. Simply download, print, and play!
Gather Simple Supplies
How to play Halloween Would You Rather Questions Game for Kids
To play the Halloween Would You Rather Questions game for kids, here is a simple guide:
- Prepare the Questions: Use our list of Halloween-themed “Would You Rather” questions that are suitable for kids. You can also create your own list of Halloween questions.
- Gather Participants: Gather a group of kids who will be playing the game. Make sure everyone is comfortable and ready to have fun!
- Explain the Rules: Briefly explain the rules of the game to the participants. Let them know that they will be presented with two options and they have to choose which one they would rather do.
- Take Turns: Have the participants take turns reading out the questions to the group. Make sure each question is clear and easy to understand.
- Decision Time: Each participant should think about their choice and then share their answer with the group. Encourage them to explain why they made their choice, sparking fun discussions and laughter.
- Rotate Roles: Keep rotating the person who reads the questions, so everyone gets a chance to participate and have their turn.
- Enjoy the Game: Continue playing, exploring different Halloween scenarios, and enjoying the lively conversations that arise from the questions.
Remember, the main objective is to have fun and engage in lighthearted Halloween-themed discussions with the kids. Adapt the rules as needed to suit the age group and preferences of the participants.
Download the Halloween Activity Pages
Enter your first name and email address to get access to the instant download below:
- One page that includes 14 Would You Rather Questions for Halloween
Your information is 100% secure and will never be shared with anyone. By signing up you’ll be added to my email list where I share resources weekly. You can unsubscribe at any time.
If you do not fill out the form to subscribe, you can purchase here.
If you do not immediately receive the email, make sure to check your promotions, spam, and junk folders!
More Halloween Fun for Kids
Kids of all ages love to play these fun Halloween activities. Get ready for hours of Halloween fun with these fun games:
- Best Halloween Games – 25 free printable Halloween games kids love to play.
- Best Halloween crafts – More than 20 clever Halloween crafts.
- Halloween Scavenger Hunt – Get outside and find Halloween items. Scavenger hunts are always a fun activity for kids to play.
- Halloween Charades – You are guaranteed to laugh at how people act out charades.
- Halloween Word Scramble
- Free Halloween Word Search – Young minds love this game!
- Hocus Pocus Bingo – Older kids love to play this game while they watch the Hocus Pocus movie.
- Halloween Crossword Puzzle – Test your Halloween vocabulary skills with this fun Halloween activity.
- I Spy Halloween Activity – I Spy games are always popular with older children.
- Free Halloween coloring pages– Coloring sheets are always a great addition to your kids’ Halloween celebrations.
- Fun Halloween Bucket List – Track your favorite Halloween activities in one place. Can you finish them all before Halloween night?
Share on Social Media
If you love this fun Halloween activity you will love all the Halloween activities I am pinning right now. Follow me on Pinterest for more printables you can use.