Grab these free Valentine’s Day worksheets. These fun printables are a great way for kids to improve their fine motor skills while celebrating the holiday in a fun way! Wish your kid a Happy Valentine’s Day and gift them our printable Valentine’s Day worksheets. Head to the bottom of the page to grab the free downloads.
Note: This post may contain affiliate links. That means if you click on a link and make a purchase we may receive a small commission. Thank you!
These Valentine’s Day activities are a great way to spend time together as a family. Kids of all ages enjoy the valentine worksheets. Teachers can incorporate these fun activities during classroom party days.
Best Valentine Worksheets for Kids
Keep kids busy and off technology for a few hours. Younger children will love playing these popular Valentine’s Day games and themed activities that include:
- Valentine’s Day coloring pages
- Valentine’s Day scavenger hunt
- Valentine’s i-Spy game
- Word search with a Valentine’s day theme.
- Valentine’s Day maze
- Things I love Valentine activity for kids – includes creative writing prompts. There’s no correct answer.
Why kids enjoy Valentine’s Day worksheets:
Kids love Valentine’s Day worksheets because they are festive, hands-on, creative, a change of pace, and provide a sense of accomplishment.
Why parents love this activity:
Parents love Valentine’s Day worksheets because they are educational, convenient, fun, cost-effective, a break from screens, and provide bonding time.
There aren’t a lot of supplies needed once the free printables are downloaded.
Next, you will need:
- White cardstock paper or office paper
- Printer – Use a color printer for best results.
- Crayons or markers
How to Play the Games
These Valentine’s Day worksheets include seven pages of holiday fun! The following pages of games are also considered educational activities that young students can benefit from engaging in.
Valentine’s Day Coloring Pages
Check out these fun and adorable Valentine’s Day coloring pages. Colorings sheets can provide benefits for kids such as the development of fine motor skills, relaxation and stress relief, creativity and imagination, concentration and focus, improved hand-eye coordination while improving their knowledge of colors and shapes.
Valentine’s I-Spy Game
How many items can you find? Count the amount of items and write the number next to each item at the bottom of the page.
Valentine’s Day Maze
Help the penguin find his Valentine with this fun maze activity. Navigate through the maze with a pen or pencil to find the adorable penguin.
Valentine’s Day Scavenger Hunt
A scavenger hunt is a game where players search for items or complete tasks in a specific order or within a set time limit. Here’s a general guide on how to play a scavenger hunt game:
- Choose the type of scavenger hunt: There are several different types of scavenger hunts, including indoor, outdoor, and virtual scavenger hunts. Choose the type that suits your preferences and the number of players.
- Create a list of items or clues: If you’re organizing the scavenger hunt, come up with a list of items or clues for participants to find or solve. Make sure the items or clues are challenging enough to keep players engaged, but not so difficult that they become frustrated.
- Divide into teams or play individually: Decide whether you want to play the scavenger hunt as individuals or divide into teams. If you’re playing in teams, make sure each team has the same number of players and access to the same resources.
- Start the scavenger hunt: Give participants the first item or clue and let them start searching. Participants can work together or compete against each other to see who can complete the scavenger hunt the fastest.
- Solve the clues or find the items: Participants must use their problem-solving skills, creativity, and resourcefulness to solve the clues or find the items on the list.
- Finish the scavenger hunt: The first participant or team to solve all the clues or find all the items wins the scavenger hunt. If playing in teams, the team that completes the scavenger hunt first is declared the winner.
This scavenger hunt has 15 Valentine’s Day inspired items for kids to hunt down. Mark items off as you spot them.
How to play: Find out how many Valentine’s Day words the players can find in a certain amount of time. Valentine themed words include:
- Pink valentine heart
- Valentine’s Day card
- Teddy bards
- Something red
- The word “love”
Valentine’s Day Word Search
Word searches are always fun for kids.
How to play: See how long it takes for players to find all nine words? Look for words that are spelt across, up and down and backwards.
Valentine’s Day Activity
Find out what your kids love with this simple activity. Compare their answers year-to-year to see how if they change!
How do I download the printables?
It takes minutes to get the free printable Valentine’s Day worksheets. Simply fill out the form at the bottom of this post with your first name and email. The pdf will pop up after on your screen and be emailed to you.
Where can I find more fun activities for kids?
More Valentine’s Day Activities
The fun doesn’t stop when the kids finish the games. Here are different ways to celebrate February 14th:
- DIY Valentine’s Day Classroom Treats – make this non-candy treat!
- Valentine’s Day Heart Craft – made with shaving cream. Kids love this!
- Preschool Valentine’s Day Placemat – laminate and keep forever!
- Valentine’s Day Game Bundle – four more games that kids love to play at Valentine’s Day parties.
- Valentine bingo games – always a fun family activity.
- Valentine’s Day Math Worksheets – play with conversation hearts aka candy hearts to solve problems. Improve early math skills with your kids in a fun way!
Download the printable
Enter your first name and email address in the form below to get the printable PDF. You will receive a link to download the PDF to your email within minutes.
If you would not fill out the form, you can get a copy in my shop here.
The PDF will include:
- Six pages with Valentine’s Day games and Valentine’s Day coloring pages.
If you do not immediately receive the email, make sure to check your promotions, spam, and junk folders!
SHARE ON SOCIAL
Share this activity with others by pinning, tweeting, or forwarding this blog post!
If you love easy games, you will love all the fun family activities I am pinning right now. Follow me on Pinterest.