There are so many fun things to do for kids and families in the Dallas, Texas area. Check out our Dallas Fall Bucket List that will keep your fall season packed with fun. Start making memories that will last a lifetime. Which fall activity are you most excited for?
Fall in Texas is a time for cooler temperatures, football games, and a chance to reconnect with your family in a fun way. From visiting a pumpkin patch to eating all the fried things at the Texas State Fair or enjoying nature in cool weather, there’s something for everyone to enjoy this season.
How to use this Dallas Fall Bucket List
First, subscribe and download the Dallas Fall Bucket List that includes over 30 fun things to do in Dallas during the Fall season.
Fun Things to do in Dallas in the Fall
These fall activities are listed in no particular order, updated 9/9/2021. Please check with his business before heading out on your trip. Hours of operation and response to COVID-19 are subject to change without notice.
- Stroll through Autumn at the Arboretum
- Enjoy a Pumpkin Spice Latte
- Watch a Friday Night Football game
- Taste foods and play games at the State Fair of Texas
- Find a pumpkin at the Flower Mound Pumpkin Patch
- Check out Boo at the Zoo
- Get spooked at Fright Fest
- Take the family to Dinosaurs Live!
- Watch a Dallas Cowboys game
- Ride the Trick ‘r Treat Trains
- Take a staycation at Gaylord Texan’s Goblins & Giggles (read our past review here)
- Visit Dallas Pumpkin Farm to find the perfect pumpkin!
- Go trick-or-treating
- Enjoy a day out with Thomas the Tank Engine
- Tailgate at a college football game.
- Attend a local Oktoberfest
- Visit Fright Fest at Six Flags Over Texas
- Take a hike at Cedar Ridge Preserve
- Soak in the Fall weather on a Dallas patio
- Score tickets to the Red River Showdown
- Find Fall inspiration at the Collin County Home & Garden Show
- Watch the Balloon Glow at Pumpkin Palooza
- Lose yourself at The Van Gogh Immersive Experience
- Taste wines at Grapevine Grapefest
- Walk/run the Fort Worth Marathon & Turkey Trot
- Enjoy a magical night at Water Lantern Festival
- Scream your head off at Cutting Edge Haunted House
- Hear stories and go on a Ghost Tour
- Suit up for the Paw Patrol Experience at CAMP
- Take a road trip to Yesterland Farm in Canton
- Book a private tour at The Dinosaur Company where life-sized dinos are made.
Download Dallas Fall Bucket List
Sign up to my email list below and grab your copy of the Dallas Family Fall Bucket List.
Your information is 100% secure and will never be shared with anyone. By signing up you’ll be added to my email list where I share resources weekly. You can unsubscribe at any time.
If you do not immediately receive the email, make sure to check your promotions, spam, and junk folders!