Make delicious rosemary air fryer potatoes in a fraction of the time that it takes to bake potatoes in the oven! These are the best potatoes to enjoy with so many main courses. Save this easy recipe for weeknight side dish ideas when you are short on time.
Getting bored with french fries? Serve rosemary potatoes as a side dish instead! Seasoned with a little bit of olive oil, sprigs of fresh rosemary, garlic powder, sea salt, and pepper, these potatoes are packed with flavor. It’s one of our family’s favorite side dishes!
Why You’ll Love Making Rosemary Air Fryer Potatoes
It’s a fantastic side dish to serve with a variety of main courses (see bottom of the post for recipe ideas). If you haven’t cooked potatoes in an Air Fryer, you are missing out! The best part about using an air fryer? The cooking time is much shorter and the results are crispy potatoes that are irresistible. Who can complain about such a simple cooking process?
- 1.5 pounds of mini Yukon gold potatoes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of fresh rosemary (finely chopped)
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon flakey sea salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
Rosemary Air Fryer Potatoes Ingredient Notes
- Rosemary – Fresh rosemary can be substituted for 1 teaspoon of dried rosemary.
- Potatoes – Change the type of potatoes you use! Baby red potatoes, russet potatoes, or fingerling potatoes can be used instead of gold potatoes.
- Seasonings– Experiment with the seasoning of this simple dish. Consider adding fresh parmesan cheese or a little garlic salt or Italian seasoning. Use kosher salt instead of sea salt.
- Add butter for more flavor.
Follow these simple instructions for the best results.
- Preheat the air fryer to 400°F.
- Wash potatoes and pat dry with a kitchen towel.
- Cut potatoes in half and place them in a large bowl.
- Place potatoes in a large mixing bowl. Drizzle potatoes with a little olive oil then sprinkle with chopped rosemary, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Toss the potatoes to evenly coat with oil and seasonings.
- Add potatoes to the air fryer basket in a single layer. Cook for 15 minutes turning once halfway through cooking. Make sure you continue to keep the potatoes in an even layer.
- Place in a serving dish or baking sheet and enjoy the air fryer potato wedges immediately.
What main courses pair well with air fryer rosemary roasted potatoes?
Pork and potatoes always make a great pairing. These recipes pair perfectly with rosemary air fryer potatoes:
- Porkchops – These Oven Baked Boneless Pork Chops are quick and easy to make, yet come out incredibly juicy and flavorful! After seasoning them, they roast in the oven to perfection.
- Pork tenderloin – INcredibly tender, juicy, and delicious!
- Any of these simple Summer grill recipes pair well with rosemary potatoes.
More Air Fryer Recipes
Add these air fryer recipes to your weekly meal planning:
- Air Fryer Donuts – You will be amazed at the taste!
- Air Fryer Chicken Nuggets and Chicken Tenders – The easiest meal to serve your kids.
- Sausage Balls – Love making these as a party appetizer.
- Air Fryer Green Beans – a simple air fryer side dish recipe.
- Carrots – the air fryer makes them tender on the inside and crispy on the outside.
- Air Fryer Asparagus – coated with garlic and parmesan cheese!
- Air Fryer Okra – a lighter version of a classic Southern side dish.