This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Tyson Foods, Inc. All opinions are 100% mine.
These tasty plant-based Air Fryer Nuggets are tasty and ready in minutes. Serve these crispy plant-based nuggets with your favorite dipping sauce as a quick meal or snack. Keep reading to find out how to cook frozen nuggets in an air fryer.
Why You’ll Love These Plant-Based Air Fryer Nuggets
Air Fryer at Target Frozen Nuggets come out so crispy and quick. You may never go back to cooking them in the microwave and oven after trying this method. Another bonus, Raised & Rooted™ Plant-Based Nuggets have 33% Less Saturated Fat (Than USDA data for white meat nuggets). They are easy to shop for and available now at Target. Chances are you already shop there so simply head to the Freezer aisle and pick up a few Raised and Rooted Nuggets.
What’s inside Raised & Rooted Nuggets?
- Raised & Rooted™ Nuggets are plant-based perfection made with a blend of pea protein isolate and golden flaxseed.
- One 8 oz package of nuggets includes 8 grams of protein and 4 grams of fiber per serving and 33% less saturated fat than a regular USDA white meat chicken nugget. That’s the power of plants.
What do plant-based nuggets taste like?
Plant-based nuggets are typically crispy on the outside and tender on the inside.
- 8 ounces (226 g) Frozen Raised & Rooted™ Plant-Based Nuggets
- Air Fryer
Ingredient Notes and Air Frying Tips
- Purchase Raised & Rooted™ Nuggets at Target stores and take advantage of the Circle Offer to save money.
- Oil is not necessary when using the air fryer for this recipe.
- Cook nuggets frozen. Do not thaw.
- This recipe is tested in an air fryer. Cooking time may vary depending on your Air Fryer model. Adjust as needed.
- If cooking multiple batches, reduce timing by a few minutes.
How to cook Frozen Plant-Based Nuggets
- Preheat the air fryer to 400 degrees.
- Place the frozen plant-based nuggets in the air fryer basket. Place in a single even layer. Do not place on top of each other. If you do stack, they take longer to cook.
3. Air fry at 400 degrees for 3 minutes. Flip the nuggets over and cook for another 2-4 minutes or until crispy.
4. Serve with ketchup for a delicious meal or snack!
Can you reheat leftover nuggets in the Air Fryer?
Yes! If you happen to have leftovers, save them! Reheating nuggets in the air fryer will make the outsides turn crunchy again.
- Preheat air fryer to 350 degrees
- Place nuggets in a single layer in the air fryer for 3 minutes.
- Remove and enjoy! It’s that easy
Can you open the Air Fryer while cooking?
Yes, but open the basket. Some recipes require flipping the food on the other side in the middle of cooking. For frozen nuggets, this is not required but if you want to check the state of them feel free to open them.
Can I stack nuggets on top of each other to cook larger quantities?
No, because overcrowding will prevent the air from circulating freely and will result in uneven cooking. In other words, your nuggets won’t taste as good!
Did you make this?
Tag @ModernMomLife on Facebook and Instagram and hashtag it #ModernMomLife so I can see your creations!