This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of John Soules Foods. All opinions are 100% mine.
Make any of these fun dinosaur lunch ideas in minutes. These dino-inspired lunches are creative and easy to make. Kids go crazy over these dinosaur bento boxes. They are dino-mite!
Why You’ll Love These Dinosaur Inspired Lunches
These clever dinosaur lunch ideas will surprise your children in the best way. They satisfy even the pickiest of eaters. Not only are they easy and fun to make, but kids also love to eat and play with the Dino Nuggets.
These tasty dino nuggets are hormone-free and fully cooked saving busy moms time! Look how cute they are; kids love to play with them.
Kids can eat them alone or enjoy a dino-inspired lunch box. Here’s how to make a variety of fun lunches that could be considered a work of art. Also, John Soules Foods makes it easy to enjoy delicious food.
How to make dinosaur lunches kids crave
- John Soules Food Dino Nuggets
- Red, green, and orange bell peppers (sliced)
- Broccoli (cut into florets)
- Cucumber (sliced)
- Pretzel sticks
- Ketchup and ranch dressing for dipping the dino nuggets in.
How to make Dino Lunch Boxes
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Place frozen Dino Nuggets into one layer on a flat baking sheet. Bake for 6 minutes, remove from oven and turn product over. Bake for an additional 6-8 minutes.
2. For this lunchbox, place broccoli under heated chicken nuggets. Add ketchup for dipping sauce. Include fruit and pepper slices. Cut triangles on the cucumber slices to make them look like dinosaur feet.
3. Another way to make a dinosaur lunch is to add ranch dressing and place the dino nuggets on top of sliced green peppers. Make sure to include our kid’s favorite dinosaur!
- Include a hard boiled egg. Using a food marker, draw cracks on the egg to make it look like a baby dinosaur egg that is hatching.
- Get creative and include treats such as grapes, celery, nuts and strawberries.
Can I use a microwave to heat the Dino Nuggets?
Yes! Place 3 frozen Dino Nuggets on microwave-safe dish, do not cover. Heat on HIGH for 1 minute. Remove from microwave, turn product over, and heat on HIGH for an additional 30 seconds. Remove from microwave and let stand for 1 minute before serving.
Where can I find the Dinosaur Nuggets?
Here’s Where to buy dino nuggets.
What are the best dipping sauces to go with chicken nuggets?
Ketchup is always a popular dipping sauce to go with dino nuggets, but there are so many great dips to pair with chicken nuggets. Mustard, barbeque sauce, honey mustard, and even honey taste great.
More ways to make lunch fun for kids
- Dinosaur Valentine’s Day Cards – place inside kids’ lunch on Valentine’s Day!
- Printable Lunchbox Jokes – kids love these punny jokes.
- John Soules Recipes – create a variety of kid-friendly recipes.