These easy and delicious pepperoni pizza dip cups are great to bring to your next tailgate or game day celebration. With less than six ingredients this tailgating recipe is sure to score you some points in the hostess department. Thank you Red Gold Tomatoes for sponsoring today’s recipe.
How My Love For Pizza Dip Started
I was first introduced to the infamous pizza dip when my best friend made them at a party. I was shocked at how addicting this simple dish was. Where was it all my life? Before I knew it I was scarfing down half a bags of chips before I soon realized I better save some for the other partygoers.
Everyone that goes to parties knows that sharing food can be awkward especially if it’s a popular dip. Standing around hogging it as I did was not a good move to make.
Here’s a simple way to put a spin on the classic pepperoni pizza dip recipe. Introducing bite-size hot pepperoni pizza dip cups! Perfect for sharing and passing out amongst friends. In less than 30 minutes, you too can make these easy party treats.
Give Red Gold Tomatoes a try for your next tailgating recipe
To help make my favorite pizza dips that much better, I opted to use Red Gold Tomatoes. What I love about Red Gold (other than the taste) is that it’s made by the highest-quality, freshest, best-tasting tomatoes. Doesn’t hurt that it is also a non-GMO project verified/ packed in non-BPA lined cans.
Recipes from Red Gold inspire an abundance of great meals anyone can make. There is an array of recipes fit for any occasion that celebrates food, family and friends. Did you know that Red Gold Tomatoes aren’t just family owned, they’re family grown?
When preparing meals for my family and or a large gathering of friends, quality and the best ingredients is always top of mind for me.
Pepperoni Pizza Dip Cups Recipe
Pizza Dip Cup supplies include:
24 Wonton Wrappers
Red Gold Tomato Sauce (1/2 cup)
3/4 cup Parmesan Cheese
Cream Cheese (Softened) 8 oz.
Mini Pepperonis (at least 40 pieces)
2 Muffin Pan (holds 12 each)
How to make bite-size pizza dip cups
First, preheat oven to 400
Then, spray tin with cooking spray so the wonton wrappers do not stick to the pan after baking.
Place two wonton wrappers into the tin, overlapping each other like shown below.
Bake in the oven for 5 minutes to get them crispy. Remove.
Evenly spread the cream cheese into each cup. I used a sandwich bag with a hole in the corner to spread the cream cheese easier.
Then, pour a tablespoon of Red Gold tomato sauce into each wonton cup.
Place the parmesan cheese on top to make another layer. Use the mini pepperonis at the final topping along with Italian seasoning. (Tip: mix Italian seasoning in the tomato sauce for added flavor)
Once all the tins are full, place the tray back into the oven Bake for another 10-15 minutes or when wonton wrappers are golden brown.
Let cool for a few minutes and serve!
More Game Day Appetizers Ahead
- 24 Wonton Wrappers
- 1 cup Red Gold Tomato Sauce
- 3/4 cup Parmesan Cheese
- 8 oz Cream Cheese, softened
- 40 pieces Mini Pepperonis
- 1 tsp Italian Seasoning
- Preheat oven to 400
- Spray tin with cooking spray so the wonton wrappers do not stick to the pan after baking.
- Place two wonton wrappers into each of the tin, overlapping each other like shown below.
- Bake in the oven for 5 minutes to get them crispy. Take out to fill with ingredients.
- Spread the cream cheese evenly into each tin as the bottom layer.
- Pour approx. tablespoon of Red Gold tomato sauce into each wonton cup.
- Place the parmesan cheese on top to make another layer. Use the mini pepperonis at the final topping along with Italian seasoning. (Tip: mix Italian seasoning in the tomato sauce for added flavor)
- Once all the tins are full, place the tray back into the oven. Bake for another 10-15 minutes or when wonton wrappers are golden brown.
- Let cool for a few minutes and serve!