These daddy-daughter quotes put the special bond between father-daughter into words. There’s nothing quite like the bond between a daughter and her father. Use these parenting quotes for gift gifting, well wishes, toasts, and more!
Once our daughter was born, my heart exploded seeing how quickly they fell in love. Fast forward, years later and they are still close as ever. I won’t lie they also know how to push each other’s buttons, but we will take the good over the bad.
I love my daughter, but I also enjoy watching the bond between Dad and daughter. It’s a feeling that makes you feel all warm and fuzzy inside. A feeling I hope never fades.
15 Simple Daddy Daughter Quotes
These sweet Daddy Daughter Quotes will make you smile from ear to ear. Here are some words to celebrate the bond between a father and his daughter.
Daddy Daughter Quotes That Will Make Your Heart Swell
- “Daughter, be of good comfort; your faith has made you whole.” Mathew 9:22
- “Any fool can be a father, but it takes a real man to be a daddy.” – Philip Whitmore Snr.
- “Behind Every Great Daughter is a Truly Amazing Dad.”
- “Daddy’s Little Girl – A daughter may outgrow your lap but she’ll never outgrow your heart.”
- “Dear Daddy, I may find a prince someday, but you will always be my king.”
- “Dad, a son’s first hero a daughter’s first love.”
- “I may be Daddy’s Little girl, but I am his Biggest Fan.”
- “I never knew how much I loved your father until I saw how much he loved you.”
- “Any man can be a father, but it takes someone special to be a Dad.” – Anne Geddes
- “I cannot think of any need in childhood as strong as the need for a father’s protection.” – Sigmund Freud
- “The main reason why a daughter needs a dad is to show her that not all the boys are like the ones who hurt her.”
- “A girl’s first true love is her father.”—Marisol Santiago
- “My Daddy was my hero. He was always there for me when I needed him. He listened to me and taught me so many things. But most of all he was fun.” —Bindi Irwin
- “It is admirable for a man to take his son fishing, but there is a special place in heaven for the father who takes his daughter shopping.”—John Sinor
- “I think my mom put it best. She said, ‘Little girls soften their daddy’s hearts.'”—Paul Walker
Don’t forget to check out these questions to ask your Dad. Interview your own dad or have your child ask you the questions. Be sure to keep the journal in a special place for safekeeping.
Which inspirational quote was your favorite?Did any of these Daddy Daughter Quotes make your heart explode? There’s nothing else in the world like the love between parents and children.