This simple Crescent brunch recipe feeds a crowd. Within minutes you can create this breakfast dish with a few ingredients.
Spring is knocking on the door. With that also means Easter is on its way. A joyous occasion calls for a celebration with delicious food for everyone to enjoy. Feed a crowd at your Easter gathering with a Crescent Brunch Ring.
Introducing the Cresent brunch ring recipe
This simple brunch recipe is full of flavor and a definite crowd-pleaser. Not to mention it makes a great centerpiece for your Easter menu spread. Consider putting a decorative touch in the middle of the ring. If you like to customize your brunch ring to your liking. Some people like to add more bacon or add sausage to the ingredients.
We already had many of the ingredients. We can’t get enough of Pillsbury™ Refrigerated Original Crescent Rolls. We eat them with many of our dinner meals so it was a no-brainer to make the brunch ring with a family favorite. They are always in stock at our local Walmart.
Easter isn’t the only reason to whip up a crescent brunch ring. There are sporting events, spring break activities and end of school celebrations to be had. The list goes on, but I don’t need a reason to make this breakfast dish. I look forward to our weekly Sunday family breakfast together. This dish is now in our meal rotation.
How to Make a Crescent Brunch Ring
- 4 slices bacon, cut in half crosswise
- 4 eggs
- 1/3 cup plus 1 tablespoon milk
- Salt and Pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1 can Pillsbury™ refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1 cup shredded Mexican cheese blend
- Chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 cup Salsa (If desired)
- Heat oven to 375 degrees. In skillet, cook bacon over medium heat about 4 minutes or until cooked, but not crips, turning once. Set bacon aside. Keep some bacon grease in skillet.
- In medium bowl, beat 1/3 cup of milk, eggs, salt and pepper with a whisk. Stir in bell pepper. Toss salt and pepper to taste. Gently stir the egg mixture until thickened throughout but still moist. (Approx 5 minutes)
- Unroll crescent roll dough and separate into 8 triangles. Place parchment paper on cookie sheet. Place triangles with shortest sides toward the center, overlapping in a star shape. Leave a round circle open in center. The dough points may hang over edge of cookie sheet.
- Place bacon on each triangle.
- Sprinkle 1/3 cup of cheese onto widest part of dough.
- Spoon eggs over cheese. Sprinkle 1/3 cup of cheese.
- Pull triangles over eggs and cheese tucking the dough under to form a ring. `
- Brush dough with remaining 1 tablespoon milk; sprinkle with remaining 1/3 cup cheese.
- Bake 20-25 minutes until golden brown. Cool 2 minutes. Loosen ring from cookie sheet, slide onto serving platter.
- Optional: Garnish with salsa and cilantro.
Pin to make brunch recipe later