Hosting a Winnie the Pooh Party soon? These Pooh inspired popcorn treats are a great way to celebrate Disney’s Christopher Robin movie. Don’t forget to add our free Winnie the Pooh party treat gift tags which include an infamous quote from Winnie the Pooh himself. Grab these Christopher Robin activity sheets to keep the kids busy while they are snacking on their popcorn.
Winnie the Pooh Party Popcorn with Free Gift Tag Printables
It’s time for something sweet with a popcorn treat with chocolate and Teddy Graham snacks.
Winnie the Pooh Popcorn Supplies
Gather the following ingredients and supplies to make this party treat:
Gift Bag Supplies
How to make Winnie the Pooh Popcorn Treats
First, cook the popcorn in the microwave as directed on package. Wait to cool. Then, place popcorn on cookie sheet lined with parchment paper. Next, melt 1/3 cup of yellow candy melts for 30 seconds and stir. Place icing in a plastic bag, close, cut the bottom corner and spread on top of popcorn. Add mini marshmallows.
Heat the red candy melts in microwave for 30 seconds as done with the yellow candies. Repeat step above and spread out red icing on top of popcorn mixture.
Immediately add Teddy Graham snacks throughout the popcorn mixture. Place cookie sheet in fridge for at least 15 minutes.
Remove from fridge, place popcorn in bowls or clear treat bags with or without our free gift tags.
Download Winnie the Pooh Gift Tags
Add a this Rumbly in my Tumbly gift tag below or Winnie the Pooh quotes to your popcorn treats to make them extra special.
Download Printable here: Winnie the Pooh Rumbly in my Tumbly Gift Tags
More Winnie the Pooh Party Food Ideas
Looking for more rumbly to fill your tumbly?
Winnie the Pooh Cake Donuts will satisfy your sweet tooth.
These Copycat Disneyland Tigger Tails are simply adorable!
Watch Disney’s Christopher Robin Movie Trailer
Pin to make Winnie the Pooh Popcorn later
- 1/4 cup Yellow Candy Melts
- 1/4 cup Red Candy Melts
- 1 package Popcorn
- 2 cups Teddy Graham Honey Snacks
- Cook popcorn in microwave as directed.
- Remove popcorn from package and onto a cookie sheet.
- Melt 1/3 cup yellow candy melts in microwave for 45 seconds and mix until smooth.
- Place marshmallows on top of popcorn mixture.
- Melt 1/3 cup of red candy melts in microwave for 45 seconds and mix until smooth.
- Place Teddy Graham honey bears throughout popcorn mixture.
- Chill popcorn in fridge for 15 minutes to allow candy coating to harden.
- Remove from fridge. Break up popcorn and place in cups, cones or bags.