Try this tooth brushing chart printable to encourage your children to brush their teeth twice a day. This daily tooth brushing chart is a simple way to track your children’s process and improve their dental hygiene.
Getting kids to brush their teeth daily can be challenging. With this reward chart, parents can encourage their children to brush their teeth and be rewarded for their efforts. Say goodbye to cavities and tooth decay with this activity!
Children’s Tooth Brushing Chart
- White Paper or Cardstock – I find cardstock paper looks best and makes the colors really pop!
- Pen or pencil
- Download PDF by subscribing below or shop here for a small fee.
- Print sheet
How to Use
The tooth brush brushing chart for kids includes tracking for daily tooth brushing during the morning and evening. This chart covers an entire month.
After your child brushes his or her teeth, simply mark off the time slot or have them mark the slot off. After all the slots are marked off, reward your child(ren) with a prize or extra privilege. Give bonus prizes for daily flossing!
More Ways to Teach Kids Dental Hygiene
- DENTAL HYGIENE HACKS – How to make dental hygiene fun for kids.
- TOOTH BRUSHING EXPERIMENT – this involves an egg and soda. It will blow your child’s mind once you show them what happens if you don’t brush your teeth.
- TOOTHBRUSH PAINTING – improves fine motor skills for toddlers and preschoolers.
Download the printable
Enter your first name and email address in the form below to get the printable PDF. You will receive a link to download the PDF to your email within minutes.
If you would not fill out the form, you can get a copy in my shop here.
The PDF will include:
- One page with reward chart
If you do not immediately receive the email, make sure to check your promotions, spam, and junk folders!