There’s a lot of buzz around The Star in Frisco. The Star is a 91-Acre campus that hosts the Dallas Cowboys World Headquarters. It’s also a place I frequent often with my friends and family. I love when an entertainment venue can cater to all areas of my life. It was a not a hard decision to partner with The Star on this post. All opinions are my own.
This past month I have visited The Star in Frisco several times for different purposes. I love that this entertainment venue offers a variety of shopping, dining and events options. Between the opening of Studio, Restaurant Week and The DFW Mom Party, I have become very familiar with The Star. It has a unique personality and energy about it. No matter your excuse to get out and explore, you will find something that peaks your interest at The Star.
Things to Do at The Star in Frisco
The Star District is the perfect place to shop.
Dallas Cowboys Studio
Studio is located inside Fans United; this latest Cowboys inspired boutique is made with the female fan base in mind. It’s about time that more ladies are recognized as sports fans. According to Dallas Cowboys Executive Vice President & Chief Brand Officer Charlotte Jones Anderson, half of Dallas Cowboys fans are women. Now there is fashion, jewelry, and accessories for the die-hard female Cowboys fans to show off on any given day.
The store offers exclusive Cowboys-themed apparel, handbags, headwear, jewelry and more. The sweater I am wearing above is already sold out, but there are many fashionable Dallas Cowboys inspired looks available. I love the chic and unique feel of the Studio boutique.
The Star in Frisco Restaurants
Restaurants at the Star in Frisco are not hard to come by. North Texas foodies can enjoy an array of dining options. Whether it’s a family dinner, girls’ night out or date night, The Star in Frisco has you covered. They also offer specials year-round whether its brunch, lunch, dinner or even game days.
Restaurant Week at The Star is in full effect until October 14. This is the perfect opportunity for foodies to visit many of the restaurants at The Star for amazing deals. I recently visited Tupelo Honey and benefited from Restaurant Week. Not only is the food delicious, but the presentation and service are also outstanding. I was excited to see each course of our lunch. Many of the drinks are served in mason jars, which you know I can’t get enough of my mason jar obsession.
Restaurant Week Frisco offers diners an opportunity to enjoy special lunch and dinner menus from restaurants that are unique to North Texas. All of this while raising money for the North Texas Food Bank.
The Star Restaurant Week features foods from all over the world, sure to appease any appetite. Foodies can enjoy The Star Restaurant Week from Monday, September 17 through Sunday, October 14.
The Star in Frisco Tours
Experience the place where the Dallas Cowboys train and work 355 days of the year. The public is able to take a VIP Guided Tour of The Star. Highlights of this tour include
- Ford Center: Ford Center at The Star is a state-of-the-art, 510,000 square-foot indoor athletic facility shared by the Dallas Cowboys, the City of Frisco, and Frisco ISD’s high schools.
- War Room: Each year, the NFL draft will be conducted in this state-of-the-art War Room designed with superior technology and interactive video wall.
- Nike Star Walk: Sponsored by Nike, the Nike Star Walk is a collection of the 10 most significant milestones in Dallas Cowboys history, along with a display of the evolution of the team’s uniforms dating back to 1960.
- Super Bowl Memorabilia & Station: A display of all five Super Bowl Trophies and Rings from the years of 1971, 1977, 1992, 1993 and 1995. The Super Bowl Station is a complete collection of memorabilia from all five Super Bowl championships.
- Grand Atrium: In the Grand Atrium, with its beautiful Italian marble floors that are adorned with names and quotes of Dallas Cowboys players and coaches, hangs artist Leo Villareal LED sculpture titled “Volume Frisco” (2016). This dancing LED display includes more than 19,200 white LED lights embedded in 160, 40-foot-long, stainless steel mirrored rods hanging from the ceiling.
Game Day Fanfare fun
On any given game day, you can feel the energy and excitement throughout the Dallas Cowboys headquarters. Friday Night Nation can be found cheering on the Friday Night Stars at Ford Center, which is home of the Frisco ISD football teams.
My friends and I enjoy eating at Neighborhood Services on the patio. It’s a great spot to people watch too!
Frisco ISD also has dedicated locker rooms, training room, press area, and coaches’ offices at the facility. The facility houses numerous Frisco ISD events such as football games, soccer games, marching band competitions, graduation commencement, and other similar events.
Upcoming Special Events
Throughout the year, The Star hosts family movie nights, special events and more. I look forward to attending the first annual Market at The Star X Fleastyle.
Market at The Star X Fleastyle is an outdoor market that will feature a curated mix of fashion, jewelry, home décor, and other unique lifestyle goods. This new, open-air market will host 30 booths running directly through The Star District. Additional entertainment at the market will include food specials from neighboring restaurants, children’s activities and more!
Learn more about The Star in Frisco
There’s always something fun and exciting happening at The Star, especially on game days. Visit their website to learn more. What is your favorite thing to do at The Star in Frisco?
Pin to Save The Star Frisco Guide