My baby is 5 months old and it’s been a wild, exhausting and fun ride ever since!
What she is up to these days:
- Smiles and laughs constantly!
- Rolls over and loves to be on her stomach playing.
- She loves her jumperoo, chewing on burp cloths, and laughing at her dad’s funny sounds.
- Still not sleeping through the night. She now wakes up every 2-3 hours again. She thinks it’s all-you-can-eat buffet at nightime. Growth spurts!
- Wears 3-6 months clothes.
- Kicks her socks off constantly (See last picture).
- Still spits up quite a bit especially when she is trying to shove her entire fist in her mouth.
- Loves to be held and is quite the social butterfly.
- Loves her brother and is starting to notice her dog Dax. She reaches out and pets him occasionally.
- Trying to sit up by herself but not quite there yet.
- Still has quite the explosive diapers!
- No longer sleeps in swaddle blanket.
Just chillin on the Couch!