During the Incredibles 2 Event we got a sneak peak inside Pixar Fest at Disneyland. This limited time festival is going to be epic especially for those who are Pixar obsessed like I am.
The first-ever Pixar Fest celebrates the heartwarming stories and characters of Pixar films as they come alive at the Disneyland Resort.
“The Pixar stories don’t end just because the film does – we imagine the characters’ lives continue,” Roger Gould, Creative Director, Theme Parks, Pixar Animation Studios. “And that’s what we’ve been able to deliver on in the Disney Parks – keeping our stories alive and moving forward in many different ways. Walking into our worlds gives our guests’ the chance to reignite their emotional connection with Pixar stories and characters – to embrace the characters they love.”
Features a New Nighttime Spectacular, the Return of ‘Paint the Night’ and ‘Pixar Play Parade’ with New Elements, Plus Live Musical Performances
Everything You Need to Know about Pixar Fest at Disneyland
From food to bright lights, park guests can expect a one-of-kind experience with their favorite Pixar Pals.
Together Forever Fireworks
Together Forever – A Pixar Nighttime Spectacular will celebrate Pixar stories as it lights up the sky over Disneyland Park. Along with dazzling pyrotechnics and memorable music, a heartwarming story celebrates the theme of friendship, an ever-present concept in Pixar animation, connecting guests with characters they’ve come to know and love. “Together Forever” comes to life through projections on iconic park locations: Sleeping Beauty Castle, the water screens of the Rivers of America, the façade of “it’s a small world” and the buildings of Main Street, U.S.A.
“Pixar Play Parade” at Disneyland Park
Pixar Play Parade will bring even more fan-favorite Pixar stories to life with the addition of three new story elements. This artist concept illustrates how the parade will begin, as all Pixar films have, with an appearance by the iconic and adorable Pixar Lamp. Rolling ahead of the famous lamp will be the familiar yellow Pixar Ball.
This Pixar-powered parade can be found in Disney California Adventure Park. Can you believe there will be over one million lights ready to sparkle to your eyes’ delight?
This June, The Incredibles makes its debut at Paint the Night Parade, an after-dark sensation that ignites the night with electrifying enchantment.
Pixar Fest Food
Favorite Pixar pals and stories are inspiring delicious treats, such as this alien macaroon in Tomorrowland at Disneyland park. They are almost too cute to eat!
Disneyland knows how to do a lot of things, but one thing they excel at is offering park guests delicious food. Each Pixar Fest food item tells a different story.
I learned that the Fried Bologna Sandwich is a Pixar Imagineer favorite. Not what I would have guessed but now I am curious to try it.
Featured Pixar Foods
- Pixar Fest Celebration Cake
- Green pesto pasta in Tomorrowland
- Shrimp Ratatouille Byaldi at Café Orleans
- Strawberry churro in Tomorrowland
- strawberry funnel cake at Hungry Bear Restaurant
- Berry funnel cake at Golden Horseshoe
- charcuterie plate starter –specialty cheese flight at Café Orleans
- Root beer float served in a Souvenir Woodys Boot at Golden Horseshoe
- Alien Pizza Planet
- Deviled eggs and Tuna Poke at Cove Bar (March 16 to end of May) and then when the location transforms to Lamplight Lounge opening June 23, 2018 (not pictured)
Limited-Edition Pixar Fest Merchandise
Popular Pixar Fest merchandise items include friendship bracelets, apparel, fun Pixar headwear, ornaments and pin trading. Available this May, Dooney & Bourke has designed a wallet, cross-body and tote collection exclusively for Pixar Fest, all featuring stylized Pixar character art.
I must get my family to Pixar Fest before it ends September 3 as should you! Immerse yourself in the wonderful world of Pixar and make memories that will last a lifetime.
More Fun at Pixar Fest
- Pixar attractions at Disneyland and Disney California Adventure: Guests at the Disneyland Resort can now enjoy over a dozen themed experiences around some favorite Pixar stories, including Toy Story Mania! and Finding Nemo Submarine Voyage.
- Meet some of your favorite Pixar pals: Guests can meet some of their favorite Pixar characters at Paradise Gardens in Disney California Adventure, such as Buzz Lightyear and Woody, Mike and Sulley, and Mr. and Mrs. Incredible.
- Live Pixar musical performances: Disneyland Resort musicians celebrate the theme of friendship with renditions of “You’ve Got a Friend in Me” from “Toy Story” in both parks. In Disney California Adventure, a new seven-piece band, TripleDent Gum presents The Pixarmonic Orchestra, performs a songs from Pixar films.
- Draw some of your favorite Pixar characters at Animation Academy: In Disney California Adventure, guests will learn to draw their favorite Pixar characters such as Sulley, Dug, Edna Mode, Jack-Jack, Bing Bong and more with the artists at Animation Academy. Drawing classes typically occur every 30 minutes and guests may take home their art as a souvenir.
Act Fast on Booking a Trip
Remember, Pixar Fest is here for a limited time. Don’t miss out on getting your Pixar Fest Tickets.
Incredible fun ahead
Mr. Incredible, Mrs. Incredible and Frozone take on their latest adversary—“The Underminer”—while Violet, Dash and Jack-Jack reveal surprising new powers via innovative visual technology. Plus, LED lights and pop-art styling inspired by the mid-century modern look of the films prove there’s no better way to celebrate Pixar Fest and the June 15 theatrical release of Incredibles 2!
INCREDIBLES 2 opens in theatres everywhere on June 15, 2018!
Like INCREDIBLES 2 on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/PixarTheIncredibles/
Follow Disney/Pixar on Twitter: https://twitter.com/disneypixar
Follow Disney/Pixar on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/pixar/
Visit the official INCREDIBLES 2 website here: http://disney.com/incredibles2
INCREDIBLES 2 opens in theatres everywhere on June 15, 2018!