Get ready for a spooky fun time checking out all the Halloween Homes in Collin County, TX! Get in your vehicle, and invite some friends and family members to see the best Halloween Homes that North Texas has to offer. Explore over 28 DFW Halloween-decorated homes at your leisure. Have fun checking out the best spooky spots across Prosper, Celina, McKinney, Plano, Frisco, and surrounding communities in DFW. Let us know which ones are your favorites on social!
(Note: some of these locations are best viewed at night. Also, some of these homes might be too intense for children under 10 years old. Know your child and proceed with care. Decorations are subject to change without notice. Is your home no longer decorating and you are on this list? Please email us!)
Some spots add more decorations daily so visit more than once before Halloween ends! Watch our Instagram video for a preview of some of these amazing DFW Halloween decorations!
2023 Best North Texas Halloween Homes
Depending on the age of your children and their attention spans, we recommend breaking up your time by spending a few days checking out these DFW Halloween Homes. As large as North Texas is, it would take hours to see all of these homes in one evening.
The amount of talented homeowners in the DFW community is incredible. Thank you, homeowners, for bringing so much joy and investing your money, time, and talents to create such wonderful attractions.
The Prosper community is a hidden gem filled with a variety of haunting and not-so-spooky Halloween displays.
- 4751 Crossvine Drive – Don’t miss the CLAK (Chad-Landon-Amber-Kimber) Halloween light shows. The CLAK Halloween/Christmas Sound and Light Show takes donations to N3 food pantry. This year’s most needed items include boxed cereal and canned beans.
- 4520 Desert Willow Drive – See a huge spider and spiderweb in this simple yet creative Halloween display.
- 721 Rockrose Drive – This kid-friendly Halloween light-up display is magical at night. Check out animated pumpkins singing along to the best Halloween songs. Can you spot the funny sayings on the headstones?
- 3991 Marigold Lane – Another bewitching house submission from the Watson Family!
- 3740 Dunlavy – This Halloween Display is spooktacular once the sun sets! There are so many spooky things to see!
- 3741 Llano Drive – Take some time to see this fantastic Halloween light display that is complete with lights and music. Listen to the songs from your car by switching to their designated radio station. The Leps Holiday Light Show is open from 7:30 to 10 p.m. every day until Halloween is over.
- 3740 Dewberry Ln – The Bone crew is back at it again, digging up skulls in their cemetery every night. Come catch them in the act… if you dare!
- 4721 Summerville Lane – Visit the upside down in Prosper, TX. The Stranger Things House is a sight to be seen. There is music blasting from the popular Stranger Things soundtrack. Don’t miss Max up in the air near the garage. Note: This address does not currently show up on GPS because the street is so new.
- 4551 Mill Branch Dr – We are hex-tra grateful for this Halloween house submission that is filled with the best Halloween inflatables.
Check out these two Halloween displays in the Commons section of the Artesia neighborhood. They are right next to each other.
- 15516 Bryant Park – Spiders, werewolves, and larger-than-live skeletons are plentiful at this spooky Halloween spot.
- 1701 Forest Park – Feast your eyes on huge spiders, skeletons, and flying ghosts at this popular Halloween home.
- 361 Whitley Place Drive – This amazing North Texas Halloween display transforms into a Haunted House with a walk-through maze on October 28, 29, 31st (6:30 p.m. – 9 p.m.) The optional Haunted House entry fee is a canned soup donation to the Prosper High School Mighty Eagle Band Soup Drive.
Don’t skip on the Halloween family fun this town has to offer!
- 4332 Switchgrass St – Come check out the “Howard’s House of Horrors” in the Light Farms community. Meet Big Tex Jr. the 12′ Skeleton, “Wolfie” the Neighborhood Werewolf, Bob the Forgotten Farmer, and more! The home is amazing with special effects and cool lighting.
Creeks of Legacy
- 4010 Bear Creek Ct – Don’t miss the Bear Creek Haunted Carnival. Located in the Creeks of Legacy, this house goes all out with a window movie, fogger, and Halloween inflatable displays! Watch this video to see more!
- 5912 White Pine Drive – The Hunt Family Halloween Light Show has been entertaining the community for years! Tune your radio to 107.3 FM. Please note: No cars are allowed to drive the streets on Halloween due to trick or treating.
- 9333 Santee Ln – Voted Meadowcreek subdivision’s Best Decorated Home in 2019! Every year is a new theme for this Frisco Home Haunt! Guests can make a $5 donation that supports wounded veterans. The front yard display is out all month long. However, the Haunted Tour is open October 28, 29 & 31st 7 p.m. – 10:30ish.
- 3809 Hazelhurst Dr– Did you know the nationally recognized Burkman Holiday Home decorates for Halloween too? You don’t want to miss this spectacular Halloween attraction. This house allows guests to walk through the attraction and get extra close to the displays. Make a donation on-site that allows them to help those in our community in need. Donations also benefit their scholarship foundation for youth with cognitive disabilities.
- 705 Pine Lakes Drive – Pine Lakes home haunt is considered one of the best elaborate home haunt displays in Texas. All professional static props, life-size and real as come. Take photos with a custom-built 13-foot demon-skeleton prop. As seen in HGTV Home Strange Home!
- 2300 Compton Drive – This Haunted Hollow Cemetary welcomes families after the second weekend in October. Check out animatronics, dozens of skeletons, a bridge, props, and more!
- 3325 Singletree Trail – This house is packed with lights, ghosts, creepy glowing spiders, huge inflatable skeletons, tons of frightening creatures, plus a Halloween tunnel over the sidewalk filled with fun and creepy surprises!
- 6510 Sleepy Spring Drive & 6513 Sleepy Spring Drive – This entire street has fantastic Halloween decorations and would also make a fun place to go trick or treating with the kids.
- 6661 Federal Hall Street – The Pine Lakes Home Haunt is considered one of the best most elaborate home haunt displays in Texas, with all professional static props, life-size, and spooky!
- 2701 Dublin Park – Take a trip to Parker to check out the Browne Family Holiday Show that was featured on CBS 11 and NBC 5. During the holidays this home serves as a drop-off location for Toys for Tots.
Near Collin County
These nearby communities are worth the extra travel time to see their Halloween homes.
- 1601 Degnen Ln – B’s Haunted House – This spooky haunted house is a Universal Studios-style haunted house. Accepting $5 donations to support St. Jude’s.
- 717 Wilmington Lane – Known as the Savannah Psycho Circus this display is up all month long. However, they really go all out on October 30 and October 31. See over 50 animatronics, projections, and live fortune-tellers, and enjoy cotton candy and popcorn. Take a walk through a haunted house with scary actors. Haunted House will be open on 10/28, 10/29, and 10/31.
- 2177 Kiowa St – Nightmare on Little Elm Street – This Haunted House requires a ticket purchase. We are a family-friendly haunted house featuring 85 high-quality props and animatronics. They have the ability to dial down the scares based on your family’s dynamic for the younger kiddos or way up with scare actors chasing you with chainsaws.
- 14012 Encino – Check the Warren Holiday Manor Facebook page for updates.
- 803 Autumn Hill Drive – Recently featured on NBC 5, this spooky house takes Halloween decorating to the next level!
Share a Halloween Home
Submit a home here for the consideration of inclusion.
Are you a homeowner who does NOT want your home on the tour or have updates you would like to share with our readers? Email us!