This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #NaturallyCheesy #CollectiveBias
Game Day Loaded Cheesy Beef Nachos is one of our favorite home entertaining recipes to make, especially during those times you decide to gather friends and family for the big game last minute. In all honesty, I love any recipe that includes Kraft Natural Shreds Cheese. Many of the ingredients needed to make cheesy beef nachos are pantry staples which come in handy for unexpected visitors that crash your house to watch the game because you have the largest TV on the block.
Beefy Cheese Nachos Recipe
1. Gather ingredients
- Kraft Natural Shreds Cheese (Mild or Sharp Cheddar)
- Tortilla chips
- Refried beans or bean dip
- Ground hamburger meat
- Taco seasoning
- Veggies: tomatoes, onions, lettuce, avocados
- Sliced jalapeño peppers (on the side)
2. Brown ground beef, drain grease and cook beef with taco seasoning according to the package.
3. While beef is cooking, prep vegetables. Cut tomatoes, sliced avocados, shred lettuce and chop onions.
4. Spread tortilla chips on a microwaveable dish (to save time) or on a cookie sheet. (Preheat oven to 350 degrees prior to prepping ingredients if you choose to bake the nachos in an oven rather than a microwave).
5. Layer ingredients as followed: Beans, meat, and Kraft Natural Shreds cheese. Place dish in microwave for 30-45 seconds or bake in the oven for 5 minutes until cheese is melted. If you have picky kids in the house that don’t like vegetables, serve the nachos as is. If you have a more sophisticated pallet, keep reading.
6. Scatter various vegetables on top of the nachos or leave the prepped ingredients out (buffet style) to encourage guests to make their own custom nachos.
This meal is simple and stress-free, which is great because who has time for a complicated recipe on game day when you are already limited on time? Enjoy more time rooting on your favorite sports team instead of stressing out about what you are going to serve your guests! Who don’t love nachos?
Anyone can create delicious game day recipes. Not sure what to make to entertain guests during the big game? Simply visit your local Walmart to experience a game-time demo on September 26, 2015.