Get in on the back-to-school fun with chalkboard first day of homeschool signs. These back-to-school signs are classic and look amazing in photos! Use every year to start your own family school tradition at home. See how much your children grow year to year. Grab some tissues though because it’s a bittersweet feeling to witness. Keep reading to learn how to get your own chalkboard sign to include in your first day of school photos!
Now, you can download the chalkboard first day of homeschool signs for the 2021-2022 school year. All grade levels are included in this PDF bundle (preschool, PreK through senior year)
Shop Printable First Day of Homeschool Signs
Simply shop for the sign, download, print, and place your first day of school printable signs in an 8×10 frame. Thank you for supporting my small business so I can continue to bring you the best printables for families to use.
When you shop you will receive:
- First Day of Homeschool Signs for all grade levels.
If you do not immediately receive the email, make sure to check your promotions, spam, and junk folders! Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you run into any problems.
How to use the First Day of Homeschool signs
- Shop printable back to homeschool sign here.
- Download and select which pages you would like to print. (Don’t print them all or you will run out of ink).
- Consider resizing the signs if they won’t fit into your frame. This design is the same as a regular letter piece of paper.
- Place in a frame (or simply have your kids hold in front of them)
- Take photo and share with friends and family!
More Back to School Printables
- Mom’s First Day of School Signs – Moms can have fun too!
- Homeschool Planner – Unit study ideas and subject ideas to plan your entire school year curriculium.
- First and Last Day of School Questionaires – interview your child!
- DIY Memory Box – organize your child’s school work and memorablia.
- Weekly Planner – Get everyone’s schedule on track in one place.
- Morning Routine Printable – Have less chaos in the mornings.
Don’t forget to come back at the end of the year to compare your first and last day of school signs. It’s amazing how fast they grow and change.